2024 Wrestling Thread | Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting...

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Didn't they try that with WrestleMania 2? Don't think it went over very well.
that was ages ago. anything wwe doing as far as selecting cities to host these days going to be a slam dunk. i think it would work, but probably a logistics nightmare for the company splitting up their crew

that was ages ago. anything wwe doing as far as selecting cities to host these days going to be a slam dunk. i think it would work, but probably a logistics nightmare for the company splitting up their crew

Maybe, but there's a reason it was never revisited. And I'd say splitting crews for something of that magnitude has a lot to do with it.

Just give everyone in attendance to both events VR headsets so when a match happens in the other location, put on the headset and youre there and vice versa.

And if that doesnt work, just channel the human ability to be in two places at once.

Didn't they try that with WrestleMania 2? Don't think it went over very well.
you guys are missing one big difference.

wrestlemania 2 was done simutaneously in different cities

the wrestlemania nowadays is 2 seperate nights with two seperate cards

2 seperate cities would be 🔥 as **** now

you guys are missing one big difference.

wrestlemania 2 was done simutaneously in different cities

the wrestlemania nowadays is 2 seperate nights with two seperate cards

2 seperate cities would be 🔥 as **** now

With Saudi Arabia wanting a WM, I don't think it's farfetched for them to do one night there and one night elsewhere

Production costs would be crazy but SA could foot the bill

Zero point in doing two cities. Was dumb then and would be even dumber now.

Minneapolis can get a Raw or something on the road to Mania.
What is your issue with running in Minnesota? Anytime the topic comes up you are so dismissive about a major PPV bring in a non-major market.

With Saudi Arabia wanting a WM, I don't think it's farfetched for them to do one night there and one night elsewhere

Production costs would be crazy but SA could foot the bill
cant wait til cm punk shows up in saudi arabia 😍

Back
Top Bottom