2024 Wrestling Thread | Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting...

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeat vs solo for kotr finale
No yeat comes back to help bro.
Yeats vs new bloodline until roman is done being hollywood.
then we have a real civil war

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican been watching Wrassling with my friend every week. One thing EYE couldn’t answer was what’s in it for the winners of the king and queen of the ring?

EYE didn’t want to say all they get was a rob and crown to walk around with for a few weeks and then go away. Since Bork won it and then challenged The Rock EYE told him they could get a championship matchup.

Thoughts?

Hello as of 12am I have taken a stand to no longer feed into trolling on this message board.

I am starting a new organization on NT called No T. R. O. L. L. (No Telecasting Rude Offenseive Lewd Lies) to fight all the trolling that has taken over our beloved Niketalk.

The answer "J. Cole" looks to be a troll response and will not be tolerated in this space.

#noTROLL

Hello as of 12am I have taken a stand to no longer feed into trolling on this message board.

I am starting a new organization on NT called No T. R. O. L. L. (No Telecasting Rude Offenseive Lewd Lies) to fight all the trolling that has taken over our beloved Niketalk.

The answer "J. Cole" looks to be a troll response and will not be tolerated in this space.

#noTROLL
1995 1995

IMG_9028.jpeg

Looking at the brackets.

Definitely gonna be GOONTA and Ilja in the Raw finals.

Nice way to debutt Ilja on the main roster, have him show out in the tournament including another banger with Big GOON before losing.

As for Smackdown, Orton the favorite?

Interesting in seeing how they book Tama and EYE hope included keeping the G.o.D. theme as part of signing with WWE.

Please do not def rebel him. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom