2024 Wrestling Thread | Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting...

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nah, this booodline program has been too good. Need him back soon.

Book It. How would you bring the Tribal Chief back?

I’m undecided on whether or not he should come back to save the reunited Usos from a Bloodline Wolfpac beating. Or do the Usos save him from the beatdown?

Anyone think that if its Randy Orton up next for Cody that its going to be a stipulated match? Not sure what Randy's limitations are coming back from injury. But I think he's going to program with Kevin Owens first? This the reason why Randy having tag team runs to protect himself? Maybe Wyatt 6 debuts and goes after Cody?

Is there any truth or chance of Logan Paul and LA knight program?

*cue Ultimate Warrior theme*

I am pleasantly surprised and ecstatic about this!! Warrior definitely a favorite growing up so to have this belt is so cool.

It’s not perfect nor does it have crazy etching on the plates but again i did take a chance and paid sub $200 for this on eBay. Some vendors minimum was $250-300 for SD quality while HD and CNC plates commanded almost $1k and in some instances $1400. I’m trying to budget at about $300 for belts depending on the belt. From this new one i went ahead and ordered a winged eagle so i can have the classic WM6 combo. For that one he charged me $250 but that ones supposed to have deeper etching, crocodile on the back of the belt as will as a custom double diamond tip like the OG belt.

I took liberties with this one by making it my own and incorporated the red WWF logo made famous by the Macho Man version of the belt. That version was retired by the time Honky Tonk man was IC champ. Leather is good. About 4mm same as the plates which are probably brass, no 24k plating.

Without further jibber jabber 😎

IMG_9002.jpeg
IMG_9003.jpeg
IMG_9004.jpeg
IMG_9005.jpeg
IMG_9006.jpeg
IMG_9008.jpeg
IMG_9018.jpeg
IMG_9016.jpeg
IMG_9017.jpeg

Last edited:
Been watching playoffs, forgot Raw was on. Card supposed to be pretty good with these KOTR matches right?

Back
Top Bottom