diddy getting sued by beautiful cassie vol. freakoff

I got to read it to the part where he was modeling BadBoy after DeathRow, then it wanted me to subscribe to continue reading. F that.

Rolling Stone’s article is just a compilation of stories that have been told for years on YouTube by Gene Deal and Art of Dialogue :lol:. Listen to the interviews instead.

Can’t believe this constitutes for “journalism” now a days. Late sourced info (from black independent creators) and the nerve to put it behind a paywall :smh:

Pac did a whole lot for Bad Boy. Suge too.

This is silly

I think there can be discussions about Diddy's disgusting behavior and criminal investigations that don't include conspiracy theories about who he had killed.
Conspiracy Theories about who he had killed?
Like who?
Kid Cudi alleged atempted murder included in that conspiracy or just Kim and PAC and Big and HeavyD and Andre Harrell? All included or which is which?

Rolling Stone’s article is just a compilation of stories that have been told for years on YouTube by Gene Deal and Art of Dialogue :lol:. Listen to the interviews instead.

Can’t believe this constitutes for “journalism” now a days. Late sourced info (from black independent creators) and the nerve to put it behind a paywall :smh:

Wouldn't some of the stories overlap, because of them trying to interview people? Kirk Burrows probably participated, but Gene Deal wanted a check.

Did you read the whole article, where did they go back to his violent history at Howard? and interview some of the past women?

Yea I have seen all of those Gene Deal interviews and buddy, did he do some interviews.

Wouldn't some of the stories overlap, because of them trying to interview people? Kirk Burrows probably participated, but Gene Deal wanted a check.

Did you read the whole article, where did they go back to his violent history at Howard? and interview some of the past women?

Of course there’s new info there. Speaking specifically on the parts a lot of people mentioned as new info. It’s been out for a min. Easier to listen to, then behind a paywall on Rolling Stones

Folks need to be careful with this...she talking about "being taken care of once and for all"....she not talking about Chad.

Is there really a paywall? I was able to read the whole piece without a subscription earlier today.

Do yourself a favor and read it. Cheyenne Roundtree always delivers.

Of course there’s new info there. Speaking specifically on the parts a lot of people mentioned as new info. It’s been out for a min. Easier to listen to, then behind a paywall on Rolling Stones

It takes 15 minutes to read that article. Who is listening to hours worth of interviews?

And again, a lot of stuff in that article hasn't been widely known. Like the Shakir altercation and how it provided more insight than AOD or Vlad not being professionally trained reporters. Puff was getting at dudes with a little power in the industry, I can't imagine what he was doing with employees and subordinates.

Back
Top Bottom