Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Facts. You don't owe them anything and if they're expecting you to pay 100% of the way and you barely know her, drop her lol.

obviously no one owes anything but since guys are typically expected to do the asking/pursuit, the vast majority of women (even the ‘good’ ones) are going to be on this timing…man has to do next order evaluation because this, to a large extent, is basically how they all are coming

I've hung out with this red head twice now, but paid for everything... she not even making one of them fake attempts to pay. She texted me yesterday that she got a raise from work and I was like nice, when you taking ME out. She answered a separate text without a response to that one... prob gonna have to just clap and bail, though she wants to bring me over and cook me dinner

i get how you are seeing it, a woman being willing to come out of pocket is definitely a good sign as to whether she mess with you…that noted 2 outings probably isn’t enough to break that threshold for most women

obviously no one owes anything but since guys are typically expected to do the asking/pursuit, the vast majority of women (even the ‘good’ ones) are going to be on this timing…man has to do next order evaluation because this, to a large extent, is basically how they all are coming

i get how you are seeing it, a woman being willing to come out of pocket is definitely a good sign as to whether she mess with you…that noted 2 outings probably isn’t enough to break that threshold for most women
That's what I'm saying. Most women look at it that they are being pursued and if the man is the one asking them out, they should pay. Its gon take a woman much longer than two dates to come out of pocket unless ya'll have that discussion.

Man just pay for the bill.

If she never offers or covers anything after a few dates in and you havent clapped, then do as you please.

That is literally what I have done, and what my post just said. Paid for multiple dates so far, like 3-4 spots each night out. She seems like a bar star though, knows every single spot and knows the bartenders etc.

Y'all pimp hand not strong enough :lol:

Once you understand human nature, you understand the game and how to play it.

You have to get women invested in you if you want them to stick around.

Why do women pick bad guys? It's not because they are bad. It's because Tyrone and Chad ran her pockets and she's now financially invested and wants a return on her investment.

If you dropped $2000 to fix your car's transmission, when another repair pops up, you're likely to spend more money to try and fix it and recoup your "investment" instead of dumping it for a new car right away.

That is literally what I have done, and what my post just said. Paid for multiple dates so far, like 3-4 spots each night out. She seems like a bar star though, knows every single spot and knows the bartenders etc.

You made any moves yet? If you don’t show your intentions she’ll keep getting free drinks/food

3-4 spots each night is crazy work for her not to at least once feign the reach for the purse in acknowledgement, but #itiswhatitis these times…if you really feel a way about it, stand on business & actually set up the ting so that she knows that’s the deal, in the similar manner to the joke about her getting that raise 😂

Y'all pimp hand not strong enough :lol:

Once you understand human nature, you understand the game and how to play it.

You have to get women invested in you if you want them to stick around.

Why do women pick bad guys? It's not because they are bad. It's because Tyrone and Chad ran her pockets and she's now financially invested and wants a return on her investment.

If you dropped $2000 to fix your car's transmission, when another repair pops up, you're likely to spend more money to try and fix it and recoup your "investment" instead of dumping it for a new car right away.

easier said than done for most guys, the fact the guys are doing the pursuing greatly excludes this as an option…

especially considering most will have to build that attraction that some get off the rip; most guys i’ve seen that get that treatment where women are falling over themselves to get the approval of those guys aren’t that aware about what they are doing to get that type of behavior

the reality for most men to even get in shooting range of this is to deal w/women who are objectively much less attractive (be it financially, physically, socially, and/or some combination of the aforementioned) than said men…and even still because there are other men in the same range that will be willing to acquiesce/compromise/do the investing women tend to smart about the fallacy of sunk costs in terms of relationships…it’s why they are almost always the 1st to break up/ghost

Last edited:
You made any moves yet? If you don’t show your intentions she’ll keep getting free drinks/food

Yea made out both nights, pretty handsy sitting at the bar and what not. Haven't been invited up to her spot yet, though.

Like tokes99 tokes99 mentioned - not even gonna fake reach for the purse in some of these spots tho? Esp when it was just a few drinks at some of the bars. Aint really worried about the money, but makes me wonder if she is the type that expects 100% of everything to be taken care of. Which after my divorce, thats the last type I'm trying to be around

Yea made out both nights, pretty handsy sitting at the bar and what not. Haven't been invited up to her spot yet, though.

Like tokes99 tokes99 mentioned - not even gonna fake reach for the purse in some of these spots tho? Esp when it was just a few drinks at some of the bars. Aint really worried about the money, but makes me wonder if she is the type that expects 100% of everything to be taken care of. Which after my divorce, thats the last type I'm trying to be around
only place yall go to is bars ?

How will you know if you dont ask her to cover one of the rounds? Why would you be going 3-4 spots?

Story Time: Also this going to be a long post.

Currently I'm hungover I've been drinking since Thursday but I gotta update the thread I was in peak form this weekend. This was the last week of school, for those that don't know I teach and basketball coach I'm in my 20's. Graduation was Thursday afternoon and afterwards all the staff goes out for drinks to celebrate. I've been hooking up with one of my students sister since like February who I met at Open House (She's 24 no Drizzy).

Apparently she has daddy issues and I'm at the brewery and she starts blowing my phone up to come through, graduation with her family was stressful and she needed me to come through I do that spend the night at her place, leave in the morning. That's 1.

Friday rolls around, we still had one more exam to give that day and close out our classes so I do that at school and then leave and get ready for the night. There's this fine grad student in law school I've been trying to take down for a cool month. 5'8, brown skin, long legs, box braids right up my alley. I pull up to the bar and she's on me all night, we end up leaving and going back to her spot. Its like 8 of us in a group we're on the couch and she's on my lap wilding. I ask her if she wants to go to the bedroom but she hit me with the "I don't want you to look at me like that" , whole time I'm not judging but it's cool we don't pressure "p" around here so I go back to my apartment and go to sleep. (We getting back to her Saturday night though).

Saturday: I have a grad party to roll through for a few of our basketball players and I don't want to pull up w/o something on my arm so I hit up this pharm tech I've been seeing. We're going to call her M. She's 23, lighskin, 5'3, crazy body. We've been hooking up the past month or so but Friday night she hit me with some bs, imma give yall the cliffs and a few screenshots. Basically she has been in an on again off again relationship with some other dude, I'm guessing he's young around her age. But buddy ain got no motion that's why she with me, and this past Thursday was her birthday.

IMG_9682.jpeg IMG_9683.jpeg IMG_9684.jpeg IMG_9685.jpeg IMG_9691.jpeg

Lil buddy need to get his money up, not my problem. Anyways we go out to eat on Saturday and then she slides with me to the graduation party with the other coaches. I don't work at a normal high school, if you've ever seen All-American, 90210 them rich high schools? Thats how this is. All the kids parents are VP's and and senior executives. That's a conversation for another day, but we're at the party, chill with the other coaches, get a few drinks and then we dip. We go back to my place she showers, puts on some of my clothes and gets in my bed. After we were done I still had to take her back home cause she didn't bring anything to stay the night. While I'm driving her home, I let her hook her phone up to my car to charge it and apple car play starts showing all the texts from lil dude rolling through :rofl: she get mad cause she saw me smiling. I told her she ain got no reason to feel bad. I told her from the jump I'm selfish I do what I want and she should do the same. Why deprive yourself?

Anyways I drop her off, it's like 10 and I'm heading home and the grad student from last night was calling me she wanted me to pull to the bar, so I speed home, shower, and go see her. Nothing of note happens when we're out. This time she lets me stay over. S/o to the liquor only reason I still had energy. I got back home at 7 this morning. Pulling up on a single momma nurse tonight she's supposed to be making me a steak dinner after she drops off the ankle biter with her BD.

4 in 4 days is a record for me. But I can do better. We got all summer.

Glad you're flourishing. The amount of juggling you doing I would've lost my mind. Two MAX at the same time for me.

"Yea we still good. Get sexy" so simple, yet so effective. Using that one this week.

Story Time: Also this going to be a long post.

Currently I'm hungover I've been drinking since Thursday but I gotta update the thread I was in peak form this weekend. This was the last week of school, for those that don't know I teach and basketball coach I'm in my 20's. Graduation was Thursday afternoon and afterwards all the staff goes out for drinks to celebrate. I've been hooking up with one of my students sister since like February who I met at Open House (She's 24 no Drizzy).

Apparently she has daddy issues and I'm at the brewery and she starts blowing my phone up to come through, graduation with her family was stressful and she needed me to come through I do that spend the night at her place, leave in the morning. That's 1.

Friday rolls around, we still had one more exam to give that day and close out our classes so I do that at school and then leave and get ready for the night. There's this fine grad student in law school I've been trying to take down for a cool month. 5'8, brown skin, long legs, box braids right up my alley. I pull up to the bar and she's on me all night, we end up leaving and going back to her spot. Its like 8 of us in a group we're on the couch and she's on my lap wilding. I ask her if she wants to go to the bedroom but she hit me with the "I don't want you to look at me like that" , whole time I'm not judging but it's cool we don't pressure "p" around here so I go back to my apartment and go to sleep. (We getting back to her Saturday night though).

Saturday: I have a grad party to roll through for a few of our basketball players and I don't want to pull up w/o something on my arm so I hit up this pharm tech I've been seeing. We're going to call her M. She's 23, lighskin, 5'3, crazy body. We've been hooking up the past month or so but Friday night she hit me with some bs, imma give yall the cliffs and a few screenshots. Basically she has been in an on again off again relationship with some other dude, I'm guessing he's young around her age. But buddy ain got no motion that's why she with me, and this past Thursday was her birthday.

IMG_9682.jpeg IMG_9683.jpeg IMG_9684.jpeg IMG_9685.jpeg IMG_9691.jpeg

Lil buddy need to get his money up, not my problem. Anyways we go out to eat on Saturday and then she slides with me to the graduation party with the other coaches. I don't work at a normal high school, if you've ever seen All-American, 90210 them rich high schools? Thats how this is. All the kids parents are VP's and and senior executives. That's a conversation for another day, but we're at the party, chill with the other coaches, get a few drinks and then we dip. We go back to my place she showers, puts on some of my clothes and gets in my bed. After we were done I still had to take her back home cause she didn't bring anything to stay the night. While I'm driving her home, I let her hook her phone up to my car to charge it and apple car play starts showing all the texts from lil dude rolling through :rofl: she get mad cause she saw me smiling. I told her she ain got no reason to feel bad. I told her from the jump I'm selfish I do what I want and she should do the same. Why deprive yourself?

Anyways I drop her off, it's like 10 and I'm heading home and the grad student from last night was calling me she wanted me to pull to the bar, so I speed home, shower, and go see her. Nothing of note happens when we're out. This time she lets me stay over. S/o to the liquor only reason I still had energy. I got back home at 7 this morning. Pulling up on a single momma nurse tonight she's supposed to be making me a steak dinner after she drops off the ankle biter with her BD.

4 in 4 days is a record for me. But I can do better. We got all summer.

a bit confused, why speak on pharm tech’s situation with lil’ buddy tho, especially if you don’t really have plans for her like that? all is fair in love & war, just seems unnecessary; stellar recounts otherwise 😂

a bit confused, why speak on pharm tech’s situation with lil’ buddy tho, especially if you don’t really have plans for her like that? all is fair in love & war, just seems unnecessary; stellar recounts otherwise 😂

Cause the sex is fire and I'm not done with her yet. I'm the villain. Plus if she really respected dude she wouldn't have even told me.

Careful with these women and their little stories.

A lot really think they are pupper masters telling you what you wanna hear.

Back
Top Bottom