Israel declares War - Destruction of Gaza / Growing conflict in Middle East

This the level of gymnastics we can read in the ** official political thread ** smh

I know there are different viewpoints out there, but I am always astonished at how they do not see their internalized biases and the both-siding rhetorics, which actually is a disserve to the oppressed and actual victims. It is also the equivalency they try to portray between Palestinian resistance and Israel.

It is quite idealistic that somehow Palestinians have ANY leverage, which is to put down their arms and accept their continued domination and occupation. That is because they refuse to see Palestinians were always disregarded, and basically propagated by the colonizers and the allies as non-existent. They refuse to see Israel as the modern day settler-colonial state modeled from European colonial ideology of the 1800s in full effect to this day. The Palestinians no matter WHAT they do are demonized, even when they express artistic resistance and non-violent action they are killed and silenced.

Their governments are out here bombing civilians and invading other countries in the name of spreading democracy, and they cannot understand when violent resistance strikes back to retaliate against violent occupation and occupiers.

I know there are different viewpoints out there, but I am always astonished at how they do not see their internalized biases and the both-siding rhetorics, which actually is a disserve to the oppressed and actual victims. It is also the equivalency they try to portray between Palestinian resistance and Israel.
It was always expected from certain people/circles. It's really weird seeing otherwise articulated, thorough and seemingly smart people falling victim to israhell propaganda. I wonder what it is: deference to the white elite discourse, submissiveness to the zionist people they know or plain ol hate towards brown and Muslim people. ****'s baffling. Talking bout "yeah netanyaho but" is truly disgusting.

It was always expected from certain people/circles. It's really weird seeing otherwise articulated, thorough and seemingly smart people falling victim to israhell propaganda. I wonder what it is: deference to the white elite discourse, submissiveness to the zionist people they know or plain ol hate towards brown and Muslim people. ****'s baffling. Talking bout "yeah netanyaho but" is truly disgusting.

All of the above.

It's like they completely disregard how abominable Gaza is which was put under a brutal siege and was made barely livable, and how it is to live under Israeli apartheid and military occupation. It was a death concentration camp.

I have watched many docs on Gaza before October 7, from decades coverage for years, and the fact it was normalized Gaza's folks would say I am not living, I am just worth dead. There was a doc on YouTube on the surge of suicides in Gaza, which was a new phenomena because of the blockade and parents abusing their children.
That left me reeling for days watching that.

These folks also studied the horrors of the Holocaust, but yet still both sides and try to put some equivalency.

Mark my words, it's either any of us, or we'd know a family member or friend that would be enough radicalized to join a resistance movement eventually if we lived in Gaza or the West Bank.

Like they think putting down arms and sweet talking to these psycho colonizers and occupiers, no matter what spectrum, will change anything.

These same fools don't realize Zionists view them in the same light. They view all non-jews the same, less than cattle. I see some of the posts and I dunno whether to laugh at them or feel bad for them. Lost souls.

1715115922690.png

Back
Top Bottom