OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League Final between Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid on 6/1 at 3 PM EST

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
PSG :rofl:
terrible club. hundreds of millions spent every single summer with the “best” player in the world and still just a whole lotta mid.

What a massive wasted opportunity for P$G man...

Fitting end to their Galactiques era I suppose, never won the big one and I doubt they'll ever get better chances than they have these last 4-5 years

Yikes

PSG not winning anything special during his time there is insane

Props to bvb after losing the league last year in the fashion they did

Jude vs his former club for it all 🔥

where is VAR. on first look I thought no foul on Mbappe shoulder to shoulder. But on the replay he was clipped.

Anyway. Congrats BVB like their squad even though I assume they get beat in the final

These were some good games. Dortmund put in work to make this final. Schlotterbeck is nice

A Madrid Dortmund final would be a good game

All that money and fraud just to get embarrassed year after year by clubs without a country directly bankrolling them
3fdb9d592daf095d61c9f1e12fe1885f.png

01c2acbeb66ea86bf8769d9359d12009.png

https://www.mediapart.fr/en/journal...es-helped-cover-psg-financial-fair-play-fraud
456786f6c75343ae57b4aa0148fb272d.png

Ramos should've been left on and Dembele taken out

Zaire emery missing that open goal to make it 1-1. Had he scored, the whole outcome of the game changes

Ramos should've been left on and Dembele taken out

Zaire emery missing that open goal to make it 1-1. Had he scored, the whole outcome of the game changes

Ramos was *** too.

Everyone was pretty much *** except for Vitinha again.

Can’t expect to have continuity if star playing isn’t playing in the league either.

That’s on PSG for being stubborn and childish.

Ramos was *** too.

Everyone was pretty much *** except for Vitinha again.

Can’t expect to have continuity if star playing isn’t playing in the league either.

That’s on PSG for being stubborn and childish.
Ramos was heating up. You want your striker to shoot even if he's missing to build confidence.

Hakimi and Dembele offered nothing. One of them should've been taken out

Ramos was heating up. You want your striker to shoot even if he's missing to build confidence.

Hakimi and Dembele offered nothing. One of them should've been taken out

Oh here you come with Gaby Jesus level excuses.

Bro you’re only going to get 2 chances a game in the Semi-Final of the CL.

You’re supposed to be “heated up” already.

Back
Top Bottom