Official EA Sports College Football 25 Thread || Gameplay Deep Dive Trailer & Blog Out Now

Something tells me importing draft classes to Madden won’t be in but I hope I’m wrong. I’ ll get Madden if that feature is in

Also, the real is back...
IMG_20240517_101829.jpg

Y'all edit everyone's gear on your entire roster right? I'm looking for any details in the trailer about that. I'm seeing lots of undershirts, which is cool, and a rolled up one is in there.

Capture - Copy (2).PNG

Y'all edit everyone's gear on your entire roster right? I'm looking for any details in the trailer about that. I'm seeing lots of undershirts, which is cool, and a rolled up one is in there.

Capture - Copy (2).PNG

I might edit gear on star players.

Everyone is too much

Capture - Copy (2).PNG
Yeah that was added to Madden this past year. I know it won't happen because EA is super lazy but I need the option to edit cleats like 2k/MLB The Show

Can't wait to revive the Fullback position. Will probably convert a TE to fullback for my triple option offense.

I want to know how the player development works.

Back
Top Bottom