Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

He just dropped some new merch today though so I feel like he’s about to pad the coffers with a lot of drops
Yea I seen that. He also uploaded on his stories some merch for his NB drop so maybe a June drop?

Edit this was on his story today, possibly droppin today?
IMG_6564.jpeg

IMG_6565.jpeg

Last edited:
^ Xu990gt4
Outlet model code for the Olive Incense v4
Just ordered one in store to be shipped.
Quantity seemed pretty high in the system
Need but I’m sure it’s Muggsey Bogues sizes only

I tried to have the outlet find the purple v4s like a month ago but they couldn’t find em

I couldn't find the OG meta data from Publish Brand Snakeskin joggers but I found another like-minded individual who bought and posted an on feet of some 2015 OG 1 Royal lows so forgive my first citing of them being from 2013. These are probably from 2014-2015.. :pimp: :nthat:
1000000333.jpg

Besides New Balance’s official site, does anyone know where to get toddler sizes of the 990, 2002, etc. in wide width sizing? I know Joes new balance outlet, but hoping for somewhere with these particular models.
In my experience I’ve only found wide toddler shoes at NB direct unfortunately

I’m gonna get my kid the ASICS Contend next, I hear they’re a good wider shoe

Also

Citadel outlet today. Picked up the WTAPS V6 for $126 and got the mindful grey V6 shipped to my house for $91 since they didn’t have my size in store. Didn’t know they could do that for you and also apply the discount with free shipping.

IMG_7074.jpeg
I tried to order Wtaps and the Kith joints but too late. Nice pick ups!

Back
Top Bottom