Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

LATEST PICKUP

IMG_1380.jpeg

Two questions:

1. Best online site to buy authentic cologne at good prices?
2. Recommendation for something new? Been using that clear Prada & YSL L'Homme one for a while.

Thanks

PO

Two questions:

2. Recommendation for something new? Been using that clear Prada & YSL L'Homme one for a while.

Thanks

PO

Fragrancenet.com, FragranceX.com, Jomashop.com, Maxaroma.

I just ordered the Tiziana Ternezi Ursa EDP. Anybody tried this?

Also, I went ahead and got the Dumont Celerio Epic. Curious to know how this stands.

Any recommendations for a spring/summer scent that projects and lasts long ?

I’m thinking more on the niche side

Designers are welcomed too

Thanks fellas 🙏🏼

Two questions:

Thanks

PO
P go to aurafragrance.com. They're a discounter with their physical location in Houston. They have some of the best pricing out there only issue with them is inventory. They get shipments in regularly but they sell out fairly quick so you have to be checking the site regularly to catch what you want.

What type of scent are you looking for? Summery? Night out? Office safe?

P go to aurafragrance.com. They're a discounter with their physical location in Houston. They have some of the best pricing out there only issue with them is inventory. They get shipments in regularly but they sell out fairly quick so you have to be checking the site regularly to catch what you want.

What type of scent are you looking for? Summery? Night out? Office safe?

Will text you. Thanks.

PO

Back
Top Bottom