The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

Wonder on who's side this postgame interview is more awkward for: Kyrie or Wilbon, with the way he railed against him during the pandemic among other things? I see they took SAS completely off of the interview. That definitely wasn't going to work.

They tore down and rebuilt in 2 yrs to a 1 seed while most teams are still tearing down. Have 32M cap space this offseason too with Gordon Hayward’s corpse expiring and a lottery pick next draft and over a dozen the next 7 yrs.

I'm trying to do something man. Leave me alone.

Marc DagNalt needs to be tried for war crimes playing big JWill that many minutes in the 4th quarter
Yeah that was something. He was like “Giddey doesn’t work, Joe doesn’t work, this seems like a good opportunity to try out JWill” :lol:

Dallas must feel real good about themselves for tanking last year and keeping that pick.

I remember the last teams that traded their 10th pick after drafting the exact player they needed for a bag of Chips that ended up turning into Tobias Harris.

giphy.gif
ezgif-1-4e266ae8ac.gif

The team with the football player lost so that's a W at least ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Idk how people on social not seeing thats a foul on SGA. He hit his whole forearm after he hit the ball. So yall saying I can hit ball first then punch you in the face? :lol:
not a punch, only if it is deemed "marginal" the problem is that nba refs are so inconsistent on how they apply the rules. i guess, they said that PJ never "lost" control of the ball, but i've seen that called before

Okc's experiment with their starting lineup this year is over. Either chet puts on weight or they're getting a traditional big man.

Ive said it like 10 times, having Gafford and Lively just subbing each other out all game is HUGE. Such a luxury.

I dont even mind Kleber being out there a bit just to space it out when they need to. Is he done for the post season?

Who else had Dallas making it to the WCF in the bracket? Tried told y'all about Kidd :pimp:

Kyrie was a HoF before joining the mavs, but kidd might’ve been the perfect coach for him given his role. This series he looked like the best version of kidd — pushed the pace and got easy buckets for his teammates before looking to score

• Fire
Reactions: HIM
not a punch, only if it is deemed "marginal" the problem is that nba refs are so inconsistent on how they apply the rules. i guess, they said that PJ never "lost" control of the ball, but i've seen that called before

I mean marginal seems more applied to hits to the body, body fouls in general. Usually when the defender touches the shooting arm its almost always a foul.

Back
Top Bottom