The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

Pull up threes is the final stage SGA needs to become truly unguardable and unlock the Thunder offense.
All of their guys have to add another layer.

Pull up 3s will get Shai out of the low 30s and up into the 40s.

Dub gotta work on his catch & shoot.

Chet gotta refine that as well and learn to post up guards.

No post ups in the offense right now, at some point in their evolution they’ll need to be able to throw the ball down to somebody. Even if it isn’t to score like the Warriors with Draymond.

They're just a 2nd big and consistent 2nd option a way with him as their best player

I think Jalen is that guy and Chet not too far behind. He's just a "rookie" after all, but I think B Sox B Sox hit the nail on the head...they need another big to complete the puzzle.

Thank goodness Tony Brothers is calling this game.

Scott Foster tomorrow, most likely.

Too predictable. I'm good with it...but ask me later tonight. :lol:

I don’t feel great about it, but I’m going Pacers today. Knicks are just too banged up. Hart is so important for them and, even if he plays, can’t be himself with that kind of injury. Sucks because I think a healthy Knicks team v. the Celtics would have been a solid ECF. Pacers are getting washed.

Nuggs - Wolves is going to come down to which Murray shows up.
Also Kat. He picks up down fouls and there is going to be a lot of pressure on these other guys to defend Nikola.

Mpj due for a decent shooting gm? :lol:

I think it is going to be a lot of joker early to set the tone. Wonder if Minny plays him to score and shut everyone else's looks

They tried to hide SGA on PJ to start the series…
PJ went 22 and 8 on 54/54 splits

That wasn’t working so they moved him to DJJ

DJJ closed the last three games averaging 20 while guarding the other end on 65/50 splits

That man a bucket but he spent the entire series getting worked over by role players.

LFG

giphy.gif

Hate this Twitter account and wish Cuban’s *** wasn’t hovering in the background of the whole thing but Kyrie looks home, man…

Happiest and most at peace it feels like we’ve ever seen this guy

Level of trust and understanding with Nico (his guy at Nike) that he never had in Boston or Brooklyn.

Edit:
Kidd too.

Back
Top Bottom