Uber Driver killed by 13 and 15 yr old in DC

You're the only person emotional here, adding asterisks, throwing insults and typing in full caps. What self respecting grown man uses the word simp?

Clean yourself up and go touch grass.

You can’t and won’t deny anything I said about you just now because it’s true. Cassie already got her millions from the situation and your out here Cassie Caping on her behalf for free. Once a simp……always a simp. Fruit doesn’t fall far from the tree that bears it.

Since this Cassie Caping card carrying member decided to bring up Diddy out of left field just to try and oppose me with his emotional behavior let me expand on this disturbing topic. Obviously what Diddy did to Cassie in that hotel video was wrong and any other woman he did something unwanted to as well. That being said I’m seeing way to many dudes (really male feminists) unnecessarily jump out the window over this situation. Like at the end of the day Diddy will get what’s coming to him for his actions, be that through legal means or loss of monetary opportunities.

We don’t need to see a bunch of so called men with their feminist agenda and ideology like WASHED KING WASHED KING screaming from the rooftops about how wrong Diddy was. As a man……we already know what Diddy did was wrong, we see that and we already know that. What’s understood doesn’t need to be said.

Also, unfortunately I’m seeing alot of black men taking joy and pleasure in taking another black man down. Brothas need to be and stick on code out here. How many white men did you see come out against Harvey Weinstein or do some documentary like 50 Cent is doing against Puff?? I’m seeing too many brothas enjoying tearing down another brotha, truly sickening and depicts why we as a group don’t move forward collectively. Puff will get what he deserves…there’s no need for you black male feminists not on code to add on to it.

You can’t and won’t deny anything I said about you just now because it’s true. Cassie already got her millions from the situation and your out here Cassie Caping on her behalf for free. Once a simp……always a simp. Fruit doesn’t fall far from the tree that bears it.

Since this Cassie Caping card carrying member decided to bring up Diddy out of left field just to try and oppose me with his emotional behavior let me expand on this disturbing topic. Obviously what Diddy did to Cassie in that hotel video was wrong and any other woman he did something unwanted to as well. That being said I’m seeing way to many dudes (really male feminists) unnecessarily jump out the window over this situation. Like at the end of the day Diddy will get what’s coming to him for his actions, be that through legal means or loss of monetary opportunities.

We don’t need to see a bunch of so called men with their feminist agenda and ideology like WASHED KING WASHED KING screaming from the rooftops about how wrong Diddy was. As a man……we already know what Diddy did was wrong, we see that and we already know that. What’s understood doesn’t need to be said.

Also, unfortunately I’m seeing alot of black men taking joy and pleasure in taking another black man down. Brothas need to be and stick on code out here. How many white men did you see come out against Harvey Weinstein or do some documentary like 50 Cent is doing against Puff?? I’m seeing too many brothas enjoying tearing down another brotha, truly sickening and depicts why we as a group don’t move forward collectively. Puff will get what he deserves…there’s no need for you black male feminists not on code to add on to it.

Your opinion on me bears little to no impact in my life. Of every user on this site your opinion holds the least amount of weight so I see no justification in trying to prove virtual "manhood" to you.

I don't think you're very intelligent, I think you use NT and this thread in particular to get off the frustrations you have in your life as a failure, I think you hate yourself. Every man I've ever met that uses the word "feminist" as an insult is an incel and it wouldn't shock me in the least bit if you were one. I don't pledge my allegiance to anyone blindly regardless of color, gender, religion, relation, or sexuality. And if you're using white men in power as your barometer of morality on how to treat predators and abusers your moral compass is even weaker than I thought it was.

It's disgraceful you even have the gall to quote bible verses. Bringing us back on topic the Diddy comment wasn't left field because it doesn't shock me you would be ok with incorporating corporal punishment into our judicial system, because you tend to side with the oppressor.

All skin folk aren't kinfolk.

“My opinion holds the least amount of weight”……but yet you keep on replying to me and quoting me because you need my attention……and you need me as a father figure in your life. Someone who you need to look up to, it’s okay son…I’m here to help.

“Incel”…… that is a feminist talking point. Believe it or not champ i actually don’t even mind you being a feminist. Thats like being upset with the weather for the day….it is what it is. Again, fruit doesn’t fall far from the tree that bears it. It’s in your blood.

Let's try to get back on target.

This whole episode was a good listen but this was a key segment.

That “key segment” DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican is filled with excuses, upon excuses………upon excuses. The world doesn’t owe anyone sympathy, let alone a kid who just armed carjacked someone. These kids know what they are doing is wrong…..don’t be fooled.

At the end of the day if their own father and mother don’t care about them and don’t want to raise them right why should I or anyone else. These kids end up right where they want to be at and more importantly deserve to be at…….which is jail. Be it as a kid or later as they become adults.

When folks with money start fleeing the city they shouldn't be surprised.

Folks paying 3000+ for housing and have to deal with folks shooting around their way.

There is no way you can convince anyone in that case that they should feel guilty for feeling that way.

Ah yes, the reddit sub dedicated to posting crime stories only, full of people who got banned from the regular sub. There are numerous accounts on reddit dedicated to only posting crimes committed by black folks, all over reddit. Didn't think it could be happening until I saw the account histories, and saw them omitting crimes committed by white folks.

It's funny because if you watch the datelines, the forensic files and other crime shows on national networks, the stories are full of a wide array of races. White murderers, black rapists, latinos killing folks, et cetera.

But weirdly enough, these accounts on reddit seem to post almost exclusively black people committing crimes.

🤔

Back
Top Bottom