Jordan XI Low Space Jam - May 18, 2024

These are a cop, but im not going to break my neck. I am fiending for a fresh pair of Space Jams. NGL i hope the next retro of the mids are with the royal blue accents instead of the concord. I know its not the P.E. colorway but personally the blue hits better on the black. I cant even see my jumpman sometimes on my 2016 pair lol

The height of the patent leather suits the lows. I don't feel it would look right if it had the cut the mids have. The white lining around the patent on the lows woulda been cool, though.

The height of the patent leather suits the lows. I don't feel it would look right if it had the cut the mids have. The white lining around the patent on the lows woulda been cool, though.
I disagree. It should be higher

The early 2000s pairs had a higher cut and it looked way better IMO....

s-l1600.jpg

It doesn't need to be as high as the mids. But higher than the current height would improve the look of the shoe.

I disagree. It should be higher

The early 2000s pairs had a higher cut and it looked way better IMO....

s-l1600.jpg

It doesn't need to be as high as the mids. But higher than the current height would improve the look of the shoe.
The shape on those look different though. If they put a patent leather like that they have to change the shape of the lows especially around the heel area. The heel area on these newer 11 lows curve up more unlike the older ones where its kinda straight across and only sits up a bit higher. The older lows look a bit higher cut in general, too.

The shape on those look different though. If they put a patent leather like that they have to change the shape of the lows especially around the heel area. The heel area on these newer 11 lows curve up more unlike the older ones where its kinda straight across and only sits up a bit higher. The older lows look a bit higher cut in general, too.
A slight increase on the shoe would make a positive difference no matter the mold

But generally, yes, I do think JB should change the mold to be more like the older pairs.

Most people feel like the 11's are perfect now, but ive been a vocal advocate for mold changes. Hopefully the next time they cycle the OG run there will be slight changes. There are no where near as bad as the 3's and the 4's old shape were though.

Back
Top Bottom