OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Schedule just dropped!!!

I guess I should dislike Tom Brady more but I just can’t. Stole at least one Super Bowl from us but I still can’t get to dislike territory.

Not like us…

1715660674710.gif

Romo's been in the booth for years now and it's still weird to me that he calls mostly AFC games since he's with CBS. Now Brady gonna be calling mostly NFC games as a part of Fox. Adapting as a fan, as you get older, is harder than I thought. :lol:

Has the xmas day bidding finally ended? Don't think they officially can until all broadcast rights are settled.

You know they milk it…it’s an official release TV show wed night…
With them making it an official release on NFL network are any teams still gonna do trailers/mini movies for the unveiling like the Cowboys and Rams have done in the past?

Has the xmas day bidding finally ended? Don't think they officially can until all broadcast rights are settled.
Rumor is NFL prefers Netflix so they can plant their flag in another FANG company, but Amazon is apparently making a strong push. Probably pushed the release back to this week to give both parties more time for a final bid. And I’m sure the league has some provision in place allowing them to flex a couple games from Sunday to Wednesday to have a Christmas slate if more bidding time is needed.

Back
Top Bottom