The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

Get a load of this guy :lol:
Screenshot_20240429_190308_Chrome.jpg

I mean end of the day there is zero need for Bam to make any kind of contact with Tatum at all. He obviously deserves something for it. Not sure why this is even being argued :lol:

I mean end of the day there is zero need for Bam to make any kind of contact with Tatum at all. He obviously deserves something for it. Not sure why this is even being argued :lol:

Its not that I dont think he deserves something, I just didnt know you could get a flagrant even during a dead all. That dont make sense to me. :lol:

Its not that I dont think he deserves something, I just didnt know you could get a flagrant even during a dead all. That dont make sense to me. :lol:

I kinda like the FIBA rule where it's just a general unsportsmanlike conduct call on dead balls. The refs literally will be, like, "I don't like what you did just now" and give the other team two free throws and the ball.

Nuggets turning it over and not making shots. They gonna be blown out at home if jokic is relying on others

Get a load of this guy :lol:
Screenshot_20240429_190308_Chrome.jpg
We’re in the middle of a game night.

Your petty little grudge against me has nothing do with the NBA Playoffs and although I have no idea why you think starting a turf war with somebody who owns the server is a good idea, I suppose it’s still better than your decision to go into the thread about Ahmaud Arbery’s murder and start whining about your 5G thread.

He takes jabs at me then deletes my responses. Stand up guy
I didn’t even mention you with my first post.

If you don’t want to talk about the playoffs, you can leave the thread.

If you think NikeTalk isn’t big enough for the both of us, you can leave the forum.

I don’t care either way, but this thread is for discussing the NBA Playoffs - which, if you’ve not noticed, are going on right now.

Yeah he deleted one of mine that was obviously a joke from Twitter. I wasn't trippin though.
Hoaxes aren’t allowed on our forums. We’ve been seeing a lot of “NBA Centel” fake news on here, and I don’t want to look the other way and allow this community to become a vector for misinformation like Twitter.

I appreciate you taking it in stride.

Back
Top Bottom