The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

Change the rule because one dude has been doing it for years and nobody realized it? It stops under 2 minutes. Don’t make these games longer by having the clock stop after every bucket.
Nah, just make the shot clock and 8 second count start as soon as the ball leaves the in bounders hands.

IMG_8601.jpeg

Lost in Goober getting flambéed by Joker tonight is Ant MJ Edwards was a whole pack of ***.

A few takeaways

-Naz Reid has to play 30+ minutes if Conley doesn't play, he is literally the only guy outside of Ant and Conley that can penetrate and if he isn't on the floor and the role players aint hitting 3's its low percentage shots
-I think you have to double Jokic and live with KCP sending you home
-Kyle Anderson should not see the floor, like at all
-Gotta try something different, Mclaughlin and Morris together ect.......
-I still think this goes 7
-KAT, NAW and Reid showed up today

Jokic gonna go to in and out get two double double combos , stay up and watch horse racing and drop 40 again lol

Egg zactly

He can keep on getting away with this

Greatest defensive player to have had the worst possible luck with bad teammates his whole career

What could have been!

It really is a running joke at this point and Sota going to be ****ed after this season with the cap going forward too

A few takeaways

-Naz Reid has to play 30+ minutes if Conley doesn't play, he is literally the only guy outside of Ant and Conley that can penetrate and if he isn't on the floor and the role players aint hitting 3's its low percentage shots
-I think you have to double Jokic and live with KCP sending you home
-Kyle Anderson should not see the floor, like at all
-Gotta try something different, Mclaughlin and Morris together ect.......
-I still think this goes 7
that one MPJ game is going to come where he just doesn't miss. double jok going to be a disaster, he is going to have a 20/20 monster game.
Ant stinker tonight, should have a bounce back game

Ant is allowed to have an off game. MJ had some off games. He did have 9 assists which is remarkable seeing all the bricks his teammates were shooting

Back
Top Bottom