The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

Offensive limitations, bro. We're talking DEFense.

And one of the reasons is because of the above...that perception bleeds into peoples sentiments and somehow convince themselves - for reasons other than what he actually does defensively - that he's poo. Gotta watch the games, folks.

Which perceptions have people convinced themselves as of late? You know since EVERYONE is watching live now.

Last edited:
WASHED KING WASHED KING I gotta tuck my "He a FAN, Fraud *** Nikola" slander for another day my friend
9zy7x0_th (2).png

Lamelo wouldn’t do this smh

All those guys have the stats AND do way more than that too (just like Goober). You don’t have anything to say because you can’t refute it :lol:

Other teams aren’t planning around Goober any more than they are for those other guys.

They don't though. I've pointed it out and posted an article on it (Rudy's far reaching impact). And teams aren't planning around Gobert? :lol: There's ignorance and then there's willful ignorance. You're very wrong, but an opinion is just that, so have at it.

Idk why you say I don't have anything to say either...I've had like 5 posts on it in the last hour. What are you talking about? :lol: Confirmation on lack of observational skills.

Nah they are planning around him, just in a different way.

Nah they are planning around him, just in a different way.

Again brain dead analysis.

They aren't "targeting" Gobert because he's bad they are doing because he's good.

Kat and Reid are worse post defenders, but Jokic has to worry about Gobert shutting down the rim and helping on Aaron Gordon lobs.

When Joker see's Gobert on him he knows there is no help, and if there is any help Kat and Reid are so bad at it will probably lead to an Aaron Gordon dunk.

There are no good options against all time great players. But it's been by far the best option for the Wolves.

As the non Gobert lineups have gotten absolutely fried.

Again brain dead analysis.

They aren't "targeting" Gobert because he's bad they are doing because he's good.

Kat and Reid are worse post defenders, but Jokic has to worry about Gobert shutting down the rim and helping on Aaron Gordon lobs.

When Joker see's Gobert on him he knows there is no help, and if there is any help Kat and Reid are so bad at it will probably lead to an Aaron Gordon dunk.

There are no good options against all time great players. But it's been by far the best option for the Wolves.

As the non Gobert lineups have gotten absolutely fried.

You can word it any way you chose.

He is targeted because he is limited as a defender.

It's really that simple.

Point remains, we knew we would eventually arrive at this moment.

*Limited as a defender*
Gobert getting the blame again when they apparently
have young MJ and a guy that makes 60 mill/year playing like Ryan Anderson.

Wild.

You knew we would get here a month ago when we saw he was probably going to win another DPOY. Trust, that will be the last time voters get tricked into that. Surprised it happened this year to be honest.

Since everybody thinks Gobert is a fraud, I want to know what they thought of Marcus Smart winning DPOY? They shipped him out a year later for a better defender…

What about Jaren Jackson who can’t even grab 10 rebounds?

Good offense will always beat good defense.

The Gobert hate is really just he’s a goof and French.

You can word it any way you chose.

He is targeted because he is limited as a defender.

It's really that simple.

Point remains, we knew we would eventually arrive at this moment.

It literally isn't.

Again, Gobert was like -2. It's the non Gobert lineups that are getting roasted.

If by "limited" you mean "he can't stop the best player on the planet on island."

Okay but by that definition. Every defender on the planet earth is "limited".

Back
Top Bottom