The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

I hate watching the Celtics play. I'm not even a hater of the franchise like some dudes are, but the team and their style of basketball is by far the most boring to watch.
Its terrible basketball bro. Jaylen and Tatum just jack up shots while everybody else cleans up and they win my committee. They are gonna be in for a rude awakening come Finals. Just like the last finals. Some games they are depending on Derrick White to save em

Yea I’m not big on going one sport only from birth. That’s kind of crazy to me.

But by Middle School a decision should be made.

Tennis is also a good sport as well. Guys like Kyrios and Monfils spend a good amount of time playing hoops.

I hate the one sport focus now, my parents had me playing a sport in each season until I was 8 and told them I didn't like baseball.

Still stuck with soccer and basketball, the spring was my time to relax after a fall soccer season that immediately transitioned into basketball. I think it's the main reason we see so many young players now with serious injuries at a young age.

Yea I’m not big on going one sport only from birth. That’s kind of crazy to me.

But by Middle School a decision should be made.
That makes sense as a general rule, but some people are talented enough that they can continue to play multiple sports through high school and not have it adversely impact their chances of playing one sport or the other in college or the pros.

I can think of few NBA and NFLers who also got drafted in baseball.

Let’s uplift.
giphy.gif

Nike basketball has fell off so hard. I like how they are tapping into the womens though. But id rather hoop in some AE lows or Hardens right now tbh

I guess the slanted Swoosh on the medial side is kind of her sig.

Kinda wish the collar were cut differently, like the 1s, otherwise great shoe.

Of the new waves of Nike/JB sigs we know about so far I rank them as:

1. Book 2s
2. Sabrina 2s
3. Freak 6
4. KD 17
5. Bron 22
6. Luka 3
7. Jordan 39
8. Tatum 3s

TBD: Zion, Ja, Clark, A'ja, Shai.

Kinda wish the collar were cut differently, like the 1s, otherwise great shoe.

Of the new waves of Nike/JB sigs we know about so far I rank them as:

1. Book 2s
2. Sabrina 2s
3. Freak 6
4. KD 17
5. Bron 22
6. Luka 3
7. Jordan 39
8. Tatum 3s

TBD: Zion, Ja, Clark, A'ja, Shai.

Book 2's at number 1 is crazy.

Sabrina 2's look like another players sigs but I'm not going to say which one.

Nets retiring Vince Carter's jersey for what
Didn't wanna say it but I thought this too :lol:, with Toronto his impact and influence is undeniable.

If they're retiring Vince's number might as well do Kidd and Richard Jefferson's while you're at it too

Didn't wanna say it but I thought this too :lol:, with Toronto his impact and influence is undeniable.

If they're retiring Vince's number might as well do Kidd and Richard Jefferson's while you're at it too

Kidd is already in the rafters . They had to retire VC , He boardcasts for Yes NETWORK and he had alot of their records before KD and Kyrie joined the team. Jefferson and Brook Lopez deserve their due as well. The Nets are alot like the Mets when it comes to former players
vcup.jpg

Back
Top Bottom