The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

Watching Shai and Ant attack defenses. You can really see how far they have to go playmaking wise to take their teams further .

Defenses have adjusted and they can’t hit teammates for easier looks.

Chet needs to be able to punish teams if they put a wing or a guard on him. He still hasn’t shown to be able to do that consistently
His 3-ball unlocked their regular season offense, this will unlock the playoff offense. He’s a shooting guard out there right now.

Either him or JDubb. Somebody needs to be able to put a smaller guy in the rim.

I think Towns has always been the issue. But if you move KAT you have to move RG too because I can't believe you're getting an equal or better offensive big in return.

KAT has shown he's not a consistent enough shooter and scorer, especially in this series. I'm shocked he hasn't been getting more flack this series when it all seems to be landing on Gobert. KAT is the one not doing what he's paid to do.
Towns for the Denver series is at: 51 fg% and 52% 3P just under 20 ppg

That’s pretty much what percentages you’d ask for in the playoffs considering Edwards is at 30 ppg

I don’t know that OKC’s issues against Dallas are all that complicated.

They were the best 3 point shooting team in the NBA during the regular season and are stinking it up from distance now. They missed a ton of pretty wide open looks last night.

I guess they could try to do some things to vary the offense more and get more inside buckets, but not sure that will be enough to get them past Dallas if they continue to shoot 25 percent from 3.

Towns for the Denver series is at: 51 fg% and 52% 3P just under 20 ppg

That’s pretty much what percentages you’d ask for in the playoffs considering Edwards is at 30 ppg
He had 20 and 27 in games 1-2 to get that average. He shot 1-10 in the first half of game 4 and got 13 pts off 18 shots. Subtract his awful performance from game 4 and they win by 5-10.

He was more consistent in game 5 but his second half shooting and defense dropped off.

But gobert and towns have chemistry together. They’re a 120 offensive rating together in the playoffs, and KAT has assisted on more gobert scores than AE so if you move one in a trade I think you have to strongly consider moving the other.

Ant definitely been finding the open man. They aren't hitting the shots and subsequently start passing up open looks because of their struggles. Been a glaring issue to me.

Much needed.
Yeah I’m not sure how you can say they aren’t making plays when they had 8 and 9 assists respectively. Watching game 5 it was clear Ant took on the Conley roll and dished 6 assists first half and their shooting dropped way off in the second half. Similar shooting woes in the second half last night for OKC.

I don’t know that OKC’s issues against Dallas are all that complicated.

They were the best 3 point shooting team in the NBA during the regular season and are stinking it up from distance now. They missed a ton of pretty wide open looks last night.

I guess they could try to do some things to vary the offense more and get more inside buckets, but not sure that will be enough to get them past Dallas if they continue to shoot 25 percent from 3.

This is pretty simple, but accurate and they are getting great looks from distance as well.

I wonder if there has ever been a Marc Davis, Tony Brothers, Scott Foster officiating crew in the playoffs

That would be peak chaos trying to understand which way the whistle is doing
Reminds me of this post I saw . That crew you picked is over the budget

Sn.png

As long as I don't have much of a rooting interest, I hope to see Tony Brothers/Scott Foster/Ed Malloy/Marc Davis etc.

Just shines a light on how crooked they are and makes the games even more entertaining. :lol:

Players seem to respect Gucci Mane ref. They don't want the smoke.

Doesn’t Mitchell have another year plus a player option after that? Is he even eligible to sign some sort of extension this summer? And if he is, isn’t it always more beneficial to wait?

Back
Top Bottom