The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

Nah...shots doesn't mean agressive. A chunk of them shots are 3's...he's chillin around the 3 pt line all game waiting for others to cook. He's unstoppable in the paint...I know the Wolves are crowding him, but he's not really forcing the issue either.
SmartSelect_20240516_193316_Chrome.jpg

He was in the paint 🤷🏿‍♂️

EYE know Lakers fans are pissed they got Tall Steve in the 1st round instead of this version of MAGA Porter Jr. :lol:
True, but getting shots off against Jaden McDaniels, Naz Reid, KAT, Ant, etc. is a lot easier than doing it against Austin Reaves, DLo, Spencer Dinwiddie, etc. Think that explains things a little.

But, yes, MPJ been a total non-factor in this series.

SmartSelect_20240516_193316_Chrome.jpg

He was in the paint 🤷🏿‍♂️

:lol: OK, man. He's being aggressive.

I never said he wasn't in the paint. Even just that last possession. He's again at the 3 line watching Murray get destroyed. Idk if we're watching the same game, but after that 9-2 start, he's just hanging out...got a few put backs and yeah...he's still gonna score in the paint, but the assertiveness ain't there.

:lol: OK, man. He's being aggressive.

I never said he wasn't in the paint. Even just that last possession. He's again at the 3 line watching Murray get destroyed. Idk if we're watching the same game, but after that 9-2 start, he's just hanging out...got a few put backs and yeah...he's still gonna score in the paint, but the assertiveness ain't there.
I saw it differently and that's cool. Agree to disagree 🤷🏿‍♂️

But we can agree on at least how quiet ppl are on Rudy tonight. I guess he's ok at basketball today 🤷🏿‍♂️

I saw it differently and that's cool. Agree to disagree 🤷🏿‍♂️

But we can agree on at least how quiet ppl are on Rudy tonight. I guess he's ok at basketball today 🤷🏿‍♂️

Yeah, I'm done with the Rudy talk. He's unlikable, so those thinking they know what's what aren't changing their minds, and that's fine...idc...I just wanna win this series and keep it going.

Momentum doesn't exist this series..or maybe it does in 2-3 game spurts...hoping the latter for the Wolves, but I have a feeling game 7 will finally be the game to go down to the wire.

Back
Top Bottom