The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh - guess it’s probably good he speaks limited English. US infrastructure might not being able to handle him being much more popular.
i can't tell if this is serious?

the whole point of SAS point was baseball popularity as a NATIONAL sport, growing the game NATIONALLY.

posting images of local baseball star being popular in local game on a night where they are giving away a souvenir is so totally irrelevant/

just try in good faith to understand what i'm saying.

would it help if he spoke english? of course it would.
everyone understands this. i know you know this, this is why you are relying snarky comments.

NN6l.gif

i can't tell if this is serious?

the whole point of SAS point was baseball popularity as a NATIONAL sport, growing the game NATIONALLY.

posting images of local baseball star being popular in local game on a night where they are giving away a souvenir is so totally irrelevant/

just try in good faith to understand what i'm saying.

would it help if he spoke english? of course it would.
everyone understands this. i know you know this, this is why you are relying snarky comments.
No, I really don’t understand how it would help if he spoke English. At all. Give me something real and quantifiable to prove your point instead of generalizations.

I, in good faith, accept the general principle that it’s typically helpful for an immigrant to learn the language of the country they are living in. But that general principle has almost no bearing on the popularity of a professional sports superstar on the level of Shohei Ohtani. I know you know that and maybe will actually show some good faith yourself at some point.

What's the correlation there? It should be the later slot no matter what.
If the Pacers win I assume they get the later slot Sunday because those two teams would be on one less day of rest than the Timberwolves and Nuggets.

But even if all things were even I think they’d give New York primetime.

No, I really don’t understand how it would help if he spoke English. At all. Give me something real and quantifiable to prove your point instead of generalizations.

I, in good faith, accept the general principle that it’s typically helpful for an immigrant to learn the language of the country they are living in. But that general principle has almost no bearing on the popularity of a professional sports superstar on the level of Shohei Ohtani. I know you know that and maybe will actually show some good faith yourself at some point.

i've explained this to you already, you can make more media appearances in mainstream outlets to reach a more casual audience if you don't need an interpreter. and you can better connect with the audience personality wise in your own words rather than an interpreter.

it's harder to do that and be compelling if you have to do it through an interpreter.
athletes or anyone promoting anything, make media appearances. everyone with money on the line has their principle stars make media appearances to reach broader audiences.

if you think stars going on tv, going on snl, going on other broad programs is dumb,
fine go tell every PR department on the planet earth. you could be right but I doubt it.

I work in film and tv, some of the cast speaks french, our PR people send them to do french language interviews to appeal to french audiences.
again, maybe they are stupid, and they should go on the sneaker forum to find out that actually it makes zero difference to your ability to get coverage in french press.

john cena sat for years learning chinese, again I guess he was a giant moron. WWE told him it would help, but again maybe they needed to read the sneaker forum.

again you could be right but I doubt it.

I quite enjoy an unorthodox perspective, but lets be clear what im telling you is marketing PR 101.
so Im going to need more than a big lineup on bobblehead night, to throw that all away.

I guess you die a hero or live long enough to become the contrarian.

pulp-fiction-john-travolta.gif

Everyone out hooping tonight or making pasta with their girlfriends?

Gonna go watch Bluey with the little one

I better see multiple pages of hate, caping or something when I pull up tomorrow
ufdup (2).png

I started Harry potter tonight after the halftime score

I was in and out after the first 45mins

I really don’t know if I can do this man. There are like 6 more of them :lol:

Does it get better? Does it get more mature?

Or am I just too old now and this is a nostalgia thing? :lol:

I wouldnt call DEN the superior team. They didnt dominate against the Lakers at all. Got timely scoring spurts and a couple lucky shots by cocky *** clown above. MINN is the better team in this postseason and I hope to see them win a ring cuz they deserve it.

100% it gets better and worlds more mature, the first two movies mirror the kids’ ages in terms of tone, it hits its adult stride at the start of 3 all the way to the end of the series.

Not nostalgia I’d just get through the first 3 and see where you are. 3 and 4 are my favorites but the ones after those two have the most stakes and violence.

I didn't start those yet either but it seems worth it at the end I guess
manny.png

I watched The Hobbit and LOTR joints doe

Back
Top Bottom