🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

I got Seattle and Arizona last year. Astros was the one that sold out first then Seattle. Also, is there a fitted thread on here?
IMG_6946.jpeg

Threw on the IVs on this chill Saturday night.
2024-06-08 21:49:21.950.jpeg

I got Seattle and Arizona last year. Astros was the one that sold out first then Seattle. Also, is there a fitted thread on here?
IMG_6946.jpeg

And these are cheap. $80 retail I believe.

I’m considering trying a pair. I usually stay away from the takedown models but I can’t stand Nike’s current top tier lineup. Tried Vapor 11s and they felt like bricks. I wish they’d just keep the 9s in production.

I’d kill for the a retro of the first colorway. I remember grabbing a pair at the ‘96 US Open Nike booth and absolutely word them into the ground. One of my favorite playing pairs from my junior years. Even John Stockton knew how nice they were.

IMG_6946.jpeg

Not to get off topic, but what is that abomination on top? Sox hat with a Cubs side patch? Was that some weird crosstown classic release, or is it a mistake? I could never wear a Sox hat, but it interests me as a Cubs fan.

Not to get off topic, but what is that abomination on top? Sox hat with a Cubs side patch? Was that some weird crosstown classic release, or is it a mistake? I could never wear a Sox hat, but it interests me as a Cubs fan.

It’s a weird loophole in the designing of fitted hats with New Era, where you’re allowed to put any All Star Game Patch with any MLB team because all teams participate or would participate in the all-star game. In 1990 the All Star Game was hosted at Wrigley. White Sox players Ozzie Guillen and Bobby Thigpin made the roster. And White Sox Manager Jeff Torberg co-managed. I’ve always liked both logos, just thought it was a quirky hat that gets confused looks from time to time 😂
Here’s a Cubs with ‘03 All Star Game Sox patch. https://www.ebay.com/itm/255266937076

Last edited:
Oh man, I was just at that track a few months ago...Willow Springs, which is being sold now. I remember at that time also going to Long Beach for the Grand Prix when they use to let these celebrities race each other (At that time they were Celicas).
Sidebar: As a Gran Turismo fanboi, I absolutely hate that track. Sure, I suck at it as well, but it's just not an enjoyable track to me... everything's off-camber, corners are blind and there are no reference points. 😅😂😂

Anyway, back to Agassi. 😂

Back
Top Bottom