2024 Wrestling Thread | WWE Friday Night Smackdown

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So is the Wellness Policy not a thing anymore? Don’t know how you can look at Styles or Orton and think that’s natural :lol:

When was it ever a real thing to begin with? :lol:

Look at Brock the entire time he has been under contract. Did he ever get busted? Even if he did, it changed nothing.

Look at Pac when he was under contract.

Wellness Policy has always been a joke.

Well alrighty then...

Screenshot_20240531-142155.png

When was it ever a real thing to begin with? :lol:

Look at Brock the entire time he has been under contract. Did he ever get busted? Even if he did, it changed nothing.

Look at Pac when he was under contract.

Wellness Policy has always been a joke.

Kevin Owens and Keith Lee too, no one is that out of shape doing high flying Power Ranger flippy moves

i wouldnt call winning the final match in every ****ing program he was in putting someone over.

lost to mjf on tv. beat mjf clean in their final meeting at ppv

lost to mox on tv. beat him clean in their final meeting at ppv

lost to starks in owen hart tourney. beat him clean on the collision one to two weeks after.

also losing multiple tag and trios matches without eating the pin isnt putting anybody over.

i know you guys dont watch much aew but i use to be a big fan and watched every show 💀
Didn’t MJF go on to win the title after that feud?

Man, that looks GREAT! Usually with those Pakistani belts, you can see the imperfections in the molding, but that one looks sharp as hell!

Yeah and this isn’t even as good as some of these other makers work. But it was also not as pricey. The eBay seller was able to do the special requests i asked for like the croc on the back plus i asked to make sure they did good etching.

My ROH is gonna be sick cuz i've seen that makers work.

My next one will be block logo big eage in CNC.

Back
Top Bottom