AIR JORDAN 3 BLACK CEMENT - NOVEMBER 23, 2024

Amen! Yeah, this is going to be the first year since like 2018 I'm passing on the holiday 11. I just can't do an all white 11 and the whole white patent leather discoloring over time is a deal breaker for me.
Yup. I owned a pair in 2001. Never wore em. Traded them for some 4s a few years later. No regrets. They’re a nice shoe. Just not for me. Save those joints for all the male nurses.

Officially sold my last remaining DS ‘18 blk/cem 3’s for basically nothing but damn I feel like a huge weights been lifted off my shoulders. I had 2 pairs but always hated the shape and feel of them especially compared to my reimagined 3’s. Only reason I had them was because I got them for retail and was the only option.

I’m going to have to double up on these as well. I really really hope they are “true og specs”. 🤞

Officially sold my last remaining DS ‘18 blk/cem 3’s for basically nothing but damn I feel like a huge weights been lifted off my shoulders. I had 2 pairs but always hated the shape and feel of them especially compared to my reimagined 3’s. Only reason I had them was because I got them for retail and was the only option.

I’m going to have to double up on these as well. I really really hope they are “true og specs”. 🤞
was quite annoyed when they released the red cement 3s shortly after with better shape and elephant print height

Brilliant business move, release true to ogs in limited quantities and the reimagined suede version in super large numbers. The fiends will eat them up right after losing out on the ogs

Just sold my '18s. Got a lot of wear and had turned them into beaters. But awesome condition really and not true beaters. Anyway, hope I can get this release without too much pain as I need a BC in my collection.

Everyone’s dumping their 18’s I see. Prices could still go lower from here. Still kicking myself for not selling it when they were $4-500. Then again, I wouldn’t have sold if these didn’t retro or came in suede.

Back
Top Bottom