Air Jordan 39 (XXXIX)

These look like 11s on the bottom. Don't know how I missed realizing that or seeing posts about it. Just a fat glob of resin sole that doesn't look like it'll be flexible. And somehow it looks like a child's shoe instead of looking premium. Just so much disappointment.

I believe the Jordan 40 will be the most unique callback to the 10, and will break away since the 10 was one of the most plain shoe ( after the removal of thr toe cap),.... But the 10 was a story telling shoe, with so much to feed the 40 with..... I believe that we will see another elegant show with plenty of performance technology! I definitely see Jordan Brand adding a new level of Soom Air to this shoe! I was actually hoping they would have added the Adapt system for this shoe,.... To further expand on the story telling setup,.... We likely won't get the stats on the bottom of the, but camouflaged into something on the upper of the shoe?!? The 41 will likely be the most iconic of the styling, adding the touches of pattern leather,.... I believe the shoe that will be the most important will be the 45,.... The 15 wasn't loved at all by most, and let's face it with MJ wearing 45 when he returned, this shoe will be the overall greatest split from the retro inspired line!!! I believe they will go clean sheet design, the callback would be either the triangle style tongue/ inner bootie? So the 41, 42,43,44,.... If they don't start fresh from the 40, we will see the iconic. Touches on all of them such as the the stylized 2 color split of the 12, hologram (13)for the 43, reimagined back tab(14)for the 44

The 39's look good & clean My only gripe is that I would have like a CLEAN toe cap/toe area. It was said the MJ liked clean toe caps (ex. removing the extra toe materials cap on the original AJ 10's). other than that these look good. The 38's are out/on sale and I have a pair or 37's that I don't even wear. Buy & wear what you like. can't go wrong either way.

Back
Top Bottom