Nike Air 180 OG

Still no sign of them on UK SNRKS which is strange. Hoping there's no delays in the EU release, very excited for these after passing on the 2018 pair because of the shape!

Still no sign of them on UK SNRKS which is strange. Hoping there's no delays in the EU release, very excited for these after passing on the 2018 pair because of the shape!
Make sure you SNKRS notification’s on just incase of a shock drop- its weird why they aren’t listed though you are right

Care to share who has raffles up?

As far as SNKRS goes, no need to panic. The AF1 Ivory Snakes that dropped today went up on SNKRS less than a week before the drop date and they were also a part of the “cult classics” thing.
Only one in US I’ve seen is Sneaker Politics.

I'm reformed now as I sold off 85% of my collection (well over 350 pairs over the past 6-8 years). I don't buy multiples anymore (my only exception will be the Agassi ATC II Hot Lava when they come out as I'm a tennis player & one of the keepers of the Flame Ball in the Agassi thread) and I honestly only buy shoes if the price is stupid cheap (my $37.40 pair of Kukini "waters" was a home run for me) and it's "special" to me. These qualify as special but I would get mad at myself for them getting dirty. 😕

You double dip and you don’t look back. One pair to trash and one to keep as special. 7 years down the road you pull them out and beat that pair to the ground too.

For those in EU... Just secured my 12US :D
Go go go
1000053413.jpg

Strange that's most websites don't go with raffles... Big numbers?

Back
Top Bottom