Nike Footscape Woven Thread.

Are Foootscape Wovens The Uggliest Pair Of Nikes?

• No

Votes: 53 88.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 11.7%

• Total voters
That's what I was told about the dalmatian/white cow's. Paid resell for those only to see them hit Kith for $112 a few weeks ago. Trying to not make that same mistake. I'm going to give them until July before I pull the trigger. StockX prices aren't that bad in my size.
Those Nai-ke pairs that have CN suffixed to its product name could be more limited than those white cows imo…. While those White Cows were released by Nike-JP for sure, we never saw neither of those Nai-Ke pairs here in Japan. So, I believe it is pretty much possible that these are only available in China….

BTW, speaking of white cows, it seems like they’ll be marked down during the member days sale that will be started from the next Monday along w/ the white-ish Rainbow one, Brown one & also the Black/Grey one… What I don’t know as for now is whether they’ll be discounted 30, 40 or 50% tho…
IMG_7254.jpeg

Last edited:
Those Nai-ke pairs that have CN suffixed to its product name could be more limited than those white cows imo…. While those White Cows were released by Nike-JP for sure, we never saw neither of those Nai-Ke pairs here in Japan. So, I believe it is pretty much possible that these are only available in China….

BTW, speaking of white cows, it seems like they’ll be marked down during the member days sale that will be started from the next Monday along w/ the white-ish Rainbow one, Brown one & also the Black/Grey one… What I don’t know as for now is whether they’ll be discounted 30, 40 or 50% tho…
IMG_7254.jpeg
That makes sense. Resell it is I guess. I wonder if they are cheaper on the poison app in my size than StockX?....🤔......the quest continues

Back
Top Bottom