Nike KD 16

translucent or solid rubber for dusty *** courts? finally pullling the trigger on these i slept for too long

translucent or solid rubber for dusty *** courts? finally pullling the trigger on these i slept for too long
Translucent was pretty weak on dusty courts, traction isn't the best on these. Picked up the boardrooms, hoping the solid rubber grips better.

last game and tonight.. broke out some IDs.
1712534065106.png
1712534215897.png

Wonder if he's gonna stay in the 16s through the finals (if they make it), instead of changing. I always thought that was a bad move to switch shoes right at the start of the playoffs.

Has anyone had these and the Lebron 21 over time, and which do you prefer?

I love my 21s and just got a 3rd pair (the white/black Conchiolin), but I'm considering sending a pair back and trying the 16s again. I used to have a team colorway (the black and white) and while I really really loved them, I just couldn't justify getting them when the 21s are the same price for more cushioning because it's the main thing I care about (at least from what I felt, particularly the forefoot). Now I'm seeing the Slim Reaper for $99 (which will probably drop another 20% if I want long enough) and seriously considering getting a pair again.

I love the broken in feel of them and how they're basically a slipper, but I wonder about how the traction and cushioning perform overtime compared to the 21s.

Back
Top Bottom