Official '24 NYK playoffs thread: east semifinals vs Indy

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Those tickets look like they sold out |l

My bad man just saw your message now… was busy at work so didn’t reply until now… but checked the link and ya tickets look done…

On another note, I didn’t end up getting tickets since got fam coming over my parents crib… wanted to watch this at my place with the big tv smh but will just settle for the smaller tv…

My bad man just saw your message now… was busy at work so didn’t reply until now… but checked the link and ya tickets look done…

On another note, I didn’t end up getting tickets since got fam coming over my parents crib… wanted to watch this at my place with the big tv smh but will just settle for the smaller tv…
On a side note, how's you new job? I know it's been a while, but do you like it? Do you feel like you made the right decision?

obi-wan-kenobi.gif

Yea them tickets sold out quick for MSG.

They still around on secondary sites for $40+

Still deciding between MSG and the KnicksFanTV watch party at Slate again.

Watching Steph on the sidelines makes me feel bad for his time here. The organization was a complete disaster and by the end a lot of us viewed him as a losing player. Same as Melo really. Except you could tell Steph grew up rooting for the Knicks.

Man I ordered one of those New York Forever Knicks shirts from fanatics last week and it just got canceled because it’s OOS. Smh. Was debating on grabbing the hat version of it last night too from the Garden store but figured I didn’t need both, now that’s sold out. SMH.

abercrombie has put out some nice team stuff the last couple of years. i copped the Knicks one they have on their site now. material feels good and i like the oversized fit.

Back
Top Bottom