Official '24 NYK playoffs thread: east semifinals vs Indy

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lets gooooo!!!

I was in Wells Fargo yesterday and we might as well have been playing at the Wells Fargo on 42nd and Lexington.

I was in the corner of the arena where the Knicks bench was and where majority of the section was Knicks fans. We started numerous chants. Insane energy!

Philly fans were uncomfortable for sure!

Lets close em out in Game 5!

^You were probably behind that KFTV dude cuz he was obviously trying to be all in the videos. Had some fam come in from across the water so I had to change plans on the Wells Fargo takeover.

This team has so much room to be even better for the next 3-4 years at minimum. I be forgetting JB has just entered his prime and the Knicks are a destination choice again.

M&M got me UP this morning talking that talk, holding that ball and walking that walk 💗.

Now it’s time to finish this series at the Mecca. Then it’s Mr. Fugazi-Allstar and Indy as the standings would suggest.

Ngl, imma be bigly disappointed if they lose in the 2nd round even. Bucks nor Indy on the Knicks’ level.

Oddly enuff as we’re facing him a couple years later, I still think after this showing that Oubre is a good fit for a role in this system. The ‘6ers don’t look srs at all & that type of **** starts at the top kinda like w/ the dude y’all wanted fired 2 months into his contract in NY.

Kelly coming in to stymie the other team’s best perimeter player along w/ him will allow Deuce to control the offense even more effectively. And that’s a backcourt that you don’t worry much over switches or matchups. Just keep the ball out of Oubre’s hands making few decisions and his true value shines on the other end. He had done a great job on JB early on but the elites typically figure it out and adjust accordingly in a series. Dude is on a vet min so he’s up for grabs and speaks highly of JB in the postgame pressers 👀

Watevs tho as that’ll make itself the story when it’s time.

Stephen A Smith spreading around rumors of Devin Booker wanting to play here.

Booker is talented and has improved as a defender quite a bit but you gotta have a nasty disposition to thrive under Thibs and I'm not trying to lose any of the current role players (except maybe Burks) or picks.

Stephen A Smith spreading around rumors of Devin Booker wanting to play here.

Booker is talented and has improved as a defender quite a bit but you gotta have a nasty disposition to thrive under Thibs and I'm not trying to lose any of the current role players (except maybe Burks) or picks.

These rumors have been going around for a while.

Mostly because Book is CAA.

^You were probably behind that KFTV dude cuz he was obviously trying to be all in the videos. Had some fam come in from across the water so I had to change plans on the Wells Fargo takeover.

This team has so much room to be even better for the next 3-4 years at minimum. I be forgetting JB has just entered his prime and the Knicks are a destination choice again.

M&M got me UP this morning talking that talk, holding that ball and walking that walk 💗.

Nah, CP had them big money seats. Lol. I was in sec. 121.

Anthony Edwards got what it takes to be the man in NYC but he’s simmering for now. I’m looking forward to seeing what happens over there for his developmental period. If the Knicks aren’t in it to win it, they’ll be a good substitute for my rooting interests.

Book too redundant for this club. I just wanna see them at full strength again before they go big hunting again.

Let’s go!

I looked forward to getting up for work on Monday today! It’s been a while :lol:

Love this OG dunk 😤
IMB_9ONQ0m.gif

IMB_hgCfWm.gif

IMG_6398.jpeg

Tatum and Porzingis rolled their ankles today playing the Heat. Dunno what would've been worse for team health, playing Miami or Embiid.

Back
Top Bottom