OFFICIAL ADIDAS ANTHONY EDWARDS SNEAKER - ADIDAS AE1 (LOWS COMING SOON)

Ant with 18 on 5-15 tonight in the Clays again; he is tired because no one else is doing anything for Minnesota. Can't believe that adidas screwed the pooch this bad by not releasing ONE single new AE1 during the playoffs!! Now Minny, at best, has two games to showcase Ant. Not capitalizing on the early Wolves success was a massive fail after easily having the most hyped sig shoe in a long time.

Ant with 18 on 5-15 tonight in the Clays again; he is tired because no one else is doing anything for Minnesota. Can't believe that adidas screwed the pooch this bad by not releasing ONE single new AE1 during the playoffs!! Now Minny, at best, has two games to showcase Ant. Not capitalizing on the early Wolves success was a massive fail after easily having the most hyped sig shoe in a long time.
Less is more…there are already plenty of colors out for people to buy. Do we really neeed a new color way of a shoe every week?

Man, gimme them lows AND more colors, why not :lol:
I think I'm gonna be cool with the Clays and the blk/pink lows when they drop for now. I'm certainly gonna make a push for the Georgia Bulldogs when they release too. I guess I would have to agree that I would prefer them not to oversaturate the colorways cus you just start getting dumb combos at a certain point. Although I do think they missed a great opportunity to drop one more during the playoffs. A black/black color scheme would have been money

I think the problem is more that they’re all sold out (except for tiny sizes) online and in stores. The mistake on adidas’s part is not having any pairs dropping / in stock during this high attention moment.
Agree - should have at least restocked the Clays and maybe the first colorway (orange/blk) for the playoff run.

Back
Top Bottom