OFFICIAL ADIDAS ANTHONY EDWARDS SNEAKER - ADIDAS AE1 (LOWS COMING SOON)

IMG_1267.jpeg
IMG_1266.jpeg
IMG_1265.jpeg

Might go ahead and grab another pair.

Sucks that most sizes on all colorways are sold out, the hell is adidas doing, their first hyped ball shoe in years and they keep it limited? So dumb.

there are definitely more pairs in stores than online, but as you said, it's crazy that they're not more widely available...

there are definitely more pairs in stores than online, but as you said, it's crazy that they're not more widely available...

Most def, altho here they’re still moving off shelves pretty quickly.

I went to the only Footlocker that I know that got the Red Clay in Denver the day after they dropped and the biggest size they had was an 11 (I got the last one too)

It’s all about keeping demand high vs over supplying and having to discount/killing the hype

Anybody know if we’re getting any other colors after the charcoal and pink joints?

Most def, altho here they’re still moving off shelves pretty quickly.

I went to the only Footlocker that I know that got the Red Clay in Denver the day after they dropped and the biggest size they had was an 11 (I got the last one too)

It’s all about keeping demand high vs over supplying and having to discount/killing the hype

Anybody know if we’re getting any other colors after the charcoal and pink joints?
Red ones too.

Yellows? those white/multi?
I hope we get some white based shoes as well as someone mentioned earlier

Yellows? those white/multi?
I hope we get some white based shoes as well as someone mentioned earlier
"PE's"

I do remember those weird came'esque mockups early in the thread but those might as well not even release in my eyes. :lol:

Love the color blocking on those PE's; highlights the TPU panel well, which is what makes the whole design.

Nah, they just shipped the other foot to me.

🤔

Since August 20, 2007, at least 20 detached human feet have been found on the coasts of the Salish Sea in British Columbia, Canada, and Washington, US. The first discovery, on August 20, 2007, was on Jedediah Island in British Columbia. Feet have been discovered on the coasts of islands in British Columbia, and in the US cities of Tacoma and Seattle.

Homer Simpson Bushes GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Back
Top Bottom