Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Yea thats how them chitlin circuit tours/shows be. My Wife went to a 2chainz concert out this way and it was similar result. Hella opening local acts, mediocre songs, and Chainz performed for like 15 mins lol
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT​
The venue was nice. Plenty of security and police presence. It was right across from the bridgestone arena where the hockey team play. I just had higher hopes for Rick since he wasn't performing in some hood club.

Dude ended the show with a Dolph tribute by playing his first verse off Preach.

Next thing I see is a black screen Ross talking about showing love to the legends in Tennessee as he walking off the stage. It was so anti-climatic.

Do people consider this album a classic? Its almost no wack tracks on here but i dont see ****** put it with Carter 2/3 Graduation Deeper Than Rap Teflon Don etc

Album has some of Jeezy’s best songs ever on it and it has better replay value than majority of the projects that followed.Folk gave it a hard time because of how great TM101 was,but it should be lauded w/ those albums mentioned.

Album has some of Jeezy’s best songs ever on it and it has better replay value than majority of the projects that followed.Folk gave it a hard time because of how great TM101 was,but it should be lauded w/ those albums mentioned.
I forget which mixtape it was that had the “U Know What It Is” snippet on it. Couldn’t wait for the full track to drop.

You can make a HARD Jeezy playlist from then to now. 20+ years man…

Back
Top Bottom