The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Everything post Gojo getting offed has been nasty :smh: And Todo is my guy but he just copy pasting the same plays as he did against Mahito??
What makes me laugh about that is Gege realizing he couldn’t have Todo out there when Gojo got caught because he would have just teleported prison realm away mad quick. So Gege wrote him out of the story for 3 years like he did Gojo. He’s hiding all the characters with broken powers.

And it’s not like Todo wouldn’t have been a big help when everyone else was trying to stab Sukuna with the executioner sword or anything :lol:

I been seeing that a lot of people are unhappy with the guy who translates JJK. Apparently hes trash at it lol i've never really questioned it but i will say im up to date and have no idea how most of the curses powers and **** work

I been seeing that a lot of people are unhappy with the guy who translates JJK. Apparently hes trash at it lol i've never really questioned it but i will say im up to date and have no idea how most of the curses powers and **** work
There’s some quirks with the translation that can flat out change a meaning.

Like “malevolent shrine” and “malevolent kitchen” have very different connotations.

I kinda wish they didnt continue Chainsaw Man now. Been a pretty uneventful part 2. They'll throw some interesting things in there to hook you but it never keeps the pace.

Back
Top Bottom