The Official NBA Thread

This payback from all them dirty plays from those 90s/2000s Knicks teams :lol:

And I don’t agree with that either.

There’s a fine line between playing hard and playing to hurt.

He’s wayyy too talented to do this. He’s not a limited individual like Draymond…

You’re one of the best players on the planet. Stop it man.

. Embiid rarely played the 4th because they were blowing teams out. So there is a sample size where this team works.

just wanted to highlight this

Tobias was avg 16-18 during those runs when embiid would sit the 4th not 8 like he is now in the playoffs lol the supposed #3 guy

also melton was a starter at that time

i dont mind the embiid blame but i will always counter it esp this series. He is doing enough

Come see me. 215 NE 28th St Oklahoma City, OK 73105, bldg 3. It's the building on the right when you pull in. You can buzz me from the gate. Gotta eat them ****s with a fork or in your play clothes. I do not approve. Just give me the donut without the powdered sugar, basically funnel cake appendages at that point

Yea it was a bit cringe, some internet people took offense. They came back after they gave the local guy Nick Gallo first dibs though. Also, Josh doesnt get the postgame interview that often so it was important to see everyone go gather around him since he doesnt normally participate in the post game shenanigans.
Try em stuffed w/crawfish it’ll change your life.

Which city they going to assemble in

We talking lebron and Durant right?

Kawhi prob stuck in La, steph stuck in the bay and dame gonna do his own thing?
Let me get back to my sources on that

monta-ellis-gsw.gif

He's saying north east or mid west team is all he's allowed to say right now.

Ant already a top 5 two way player AND He’ll be a perennial 24-27 point scorer for the next decade….

For him to be generational he either needs to be dropping 30+ a game or needs to make a leap in the playmaking department.

He's not there yet. You just described Paul George, Paul George isn't generational.

Show me Luka doing this……

Luka scored 73 in one game this season...like what are we doing right now.

Luka and Edwards are both generational talents. Luka did hit the ground running and Edwards is just getting started. Luka was told he’s the guy, Edwards was behind Kat. Not much anymore, Will be fun to watch.

For him to be generational he either needs to be dropping 30+ a game or needs to make a leap in the playmaking department.

He's not there yet. You just described Paul George, Paul George isn't generational.

Luka scored 73 in one game this season...like what are we doing right now.

Booker scored 70 in a game in his career as well :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom