The Official NBA Thread

I think 22 Ant is better than Book at 22. Ant's length and athleticism are big advantages for him.

But using All-NBA to compare them is silly

Ant is making All-NBA not only for his numbers but also team success.

Booker put up all NBA potential numbers at 22, but the Suns were dog**** by no fault of his. No way he would have made it.

Booker is closer to generational right now than Ant.

Once again I don't hate Ant. I even bought a pair of his shoes. I'm just being objective.
objective in what way? Antman practically punked the whole Suns. anyway, are you by any chance Shaq?

You clearly didn't read my post because you didn't respond to what I said in it

I didn't say the Suns were not screwed, I said they are not screwed until the 2030s...

Beal contract doesn't last until the 2030s.

We don't know how much the new TV contract will bump the salary cap and provide earlier relief

And I even said after next season that is when they will have to decide on major moves, i.e. trading KD or Booker.

They are jammed up in the short term but not well into the next decade like people are acting.

I am fully aware of the Suns situation. Nothing you said here addressed my original point
The Suns are in a tough spot, facing a significant setback but you're right. They have 3 major assets in KD, Beal, and Booker that they could potentially trade for multiple first and second-round picks. They'd still need to make good draft choices, but with those players and a potential increase in the salary cap, they can regroup. However, if nothing materializes, it's a different story, as they wouldn't have any first or second-round picks until 2030.

I think 22 Ant is better than Book at 22. Ant's length and athleticism are big advantages for him.

But using All-NBA to compare them is silly

Ant is making All-NBA not only for his numbers but also team success.

Booker put up all NBA potential numbers at 22, but the Suns were dog**** by no fault of his. No way he would have made it.
Edit: my b- I see he got his first all nba at I believe 25. Scratch my question

While I generally agree with your take on all nba criteria-

Has there ever been a generational player who hadn’t gotten their first all nba until age 27 or later? It’s an honest question

Last edited:
You already said you wanted him to be the #1 foo
pachah1.png
Man listen lol but Jo the #2. Pass on PG, give me Lauri

Back
Top Bottom