The Official NBA Thread

In hindsight, would he have gotten more credit joining the Heat and making noise there rather than he did joining the 73-9 Dubs he choked against the previous season?

This is a hilarious pat on your back considering KD has been one of the most efficient players ever. That Heat Culture. :lol:

I’ve been saying this since the start of the season or prior but I guess it’s cool to mention it now

651akathepaul 651akathepaul :smile:

He been through 20 years of trauma

He'll cope

Just get liquored up and annoy me again

Wolves still playing, so tomorrow hasn't come for me yet...but deeper than that, rusty...Im a Minnesota fan. I'm numb from everything bad, but inject any success into my veins and my head bobbing and bouncing like Stone Cold when I'm talkin'.

As an aside, this Ant talk been funny...none of it gonna matter after the Wolves win the Championship and Ant stakes his claim on the League...just enjoy it, folks...

Most likely Devin Booker doesn't want to join the ****ing Knicks

SAS is a major Knicks fan, and always has some fan fiction built up in his head that any and every star wants to join that franchise

Yet star after star passes on the opportunity

They only got Brunson because Cuban is an idiot, and his dad

SAS is a major Knicks fan, and always has some fan fiction built up in his head that any and every star wants to join that franchise

I don't place much value on anything SAS says. Additionally, many players are not interested in playing for Thibs. However, despite all that, the Knicks are a well-rounded team, much better than the Suns. I wouldn't be suprise if mega stars are interested in joining.

They're really directing their questions to the wrong person. Beal has never achieved any significant wins. I've always maintained that Beal is not the number one player who can lead a team to success.
Don't think anyone expected him to be anything different tbf :lol:

He was brought in to be an elite 3rd option but they ended up having to give up too much in terms of roster construction to make bringing him in work

It’s wild…a guy who won at every level, six MVPs, six chips, multiple scoring titles is left out of the GOAT conversation.

His protesting and love of Becky got him to be disliked.
His prime was during the 70s which is the most overlooked era in NBA history and his Lakers tenure wasn't looking so good until Magic appeared.

We'll give y'all a fair deal, you can have Alec Burks, he's a 6'6" SG, they're practically the same person

It’s wild…a guy who won at every level, six MVPs, six chips, multiple scoring titles is left out of the GOAT conversation.

His protesting and love of Becky got him to be disliked.
Nobody in the league was alive to watch him actually play. And he played a style that just isn’t totally going to resonate with non-bigs when guys like Jordan/Bron/Kobe exist.

Kareem is the Stevie Wonder of the NBA. Criminally underrated
It’s like the voters are Stevie Wonder. No offense.
👀
His prime was during the 70s which is the most overlooked era in NBA history and his Lakers tenure wasn't looking so good until Magic appeared.
How they got Bill Russell on there then?

Or a ringless dude like Melo. No offense.

Seems like folks are prisoners of the moment and ignore Lou is the greatest winner of all time, second on the all time scoring list. Like the math maths. But it’s like dude is now in Bill Cosby, R Kelly and Diddy territory.

How they got Bill Russell on there then?

Or a ringless dude like Melo. No offense.

Seems like folks are prisoners of the moment and ignore Lou is the greatest winner of all time, second on the all time scoring list. Like the math maths. But it’s like dude is now in Bill Cosby, R Kelly and Diddy territory.
Russell was part of the iconic 60s Celtics. Let's be real, starting his career in Milwaukee and not winning in LA until Magic showed up is going to put a dent in visibility compared to MJ and Bron.

I think people are getting a little ahead of themselves in these Ant discussions. I will say he definitely has the potential to be a generational talent and that’s probably what people are gravitating to. The other younger stars we kinda see their ceilings (Wemby excluded).

And let’s just keep it real, everybody likes a player who can just flat out jump over everyone else :lol:

Back
Top Bottom