The Official NBA Thread

Kareem thing is unfortunate but not surprising.

1. Prime happened in the 1970's, the least popular NBA era.
2. Spent a big chunk prime and late prime carrying bad Bucks and Laker squads
3. Is a big man and NBA players by in large don't respect big men.
4. In the height of his visibility, he played with a much more famous and likeable player Magic Johnson

I'll consider it

We should throw in Jalen Brunson and Saban Lee too though

Both 6'2" point guards. Basically clones.
Nah, keep Lee, you're gonna need his help when tanking during the rebuild. We'll give you some picks so you've got something to work for since you gave all yours away. We been there, wouldn't want to leave you like that

And let’s just keep it real, everybody likes a player who can just flat out jump over everyone else :lol:
Everyone admires a player with a killer instinct, someone who's willing to talk the talk and walk the walk. That won't defer when the game is on the line and won't make excuses when things aren't going their way. A true competitor!

AE always gonna be my guy cause of where he from and I’m loving the success he having. Think he gonna continue to be great. But people have memed themselves into some wild comparisons rn

Forever salty we didn’t win the lottery the year he went number 1.

AE always gonna be my guy cause of where he from and I’m loving the success he having. Think he gonna continue to be great. But people have memed themselves into some wild comparisons rn

Forever salty we didn’t win the lottery the year he went number 1.

Besides obviously his talent, its his personality. He got this swag about him, he def has that “it” factor. My fav youngin by a long shot.

Back
Top Bottom