The Official NBA Thread

I try on the A.Es but they weren't comfortable for me, way to tight around the toe box . I would get one of the lows if they weren't.

Mans got voluptuous feet. That toe box was killing them.

Besides obviously his talent, its his personality. He got this swag about him, he def has that “it” factor. My fav youngin by a long shot.
This take from a few days ago nailed it for me :lol:

Screenshot_20240429_174231_Chrome.jpg

He's an elite athlete on the court who plays both ends at a high level and is confident, brash while backing it up most of the time :lol:

He's everything that the MJ loving crowd and a lot of American fans have been dreaming/wishing for during this recent period of dominance by international players, a young American star fully capable and willing to be a face of the league.

The willing part is key because someone like Tatum has been balling for years but he doesn't have the makeup/personality to fully embrace being that sort of top billed guy imo with all the pressure it brings. Ant hasn't shown to shy away from that role yet.

Last edited:
I think 22 Ant is better than Book at 22. Ant's length and athleticism are big advantages for him.

But using All-NBA to compare them is silly

Ant is making All-NBA not only for his numbers but also team success.

Booker put up all NBA potential numbers at 22, but the Suns were dog**** by no fault of his. No way he would have made it.
Book is better at an important thing (perhaps the most important) but Ant beats him in nearly every metric, right now

I think everyone should give Ant some breathing room

All the hyperbole right now just lets me know that as soon as he hits a rough patch, the sla der will be nasty

Only Luka seemingly gets a pass these days

His “rough patch” was getting drafted to MINNESOTA. He’s superseded expectations already.

It’s damn near impossible for Minnesota to get any type of attention, sans the KG era :lol: :lol:

I’m a wide footer you go half a size up?
I already go half size up on nearly all my shoes, just as a comfort thing.

I don't want to go a full size up. I do t want to look like I'm wearing clown shoes

Plus, they might feel clunky. Got stay agile for when I'm inside Trader Joes and I gotta make a dash to grab the last tub of Unexpected Cheddar Cheese spread before some 67 year grandma old gets to it.

I already go half size up on nearly all my shoes, just as a comfort thing.

I don't want to go a full size up. I do t want to look like I'm wearing clown shoes

Plus, they might feel clunky. Got stay agile for when I'm inside Trader Joes and I gotta make a dash to grab the last tub of Unexpected Cheddar Cheese spread before some 67 year grandma old gets to it.
Hold up. Another Unexpected Cheddar enjoyer :wow:

1714428936502.gif

I got a bag in the fridge and a backup one in the freezer. Throw it on anytime I make a grilled cheese/melt sando 8)

Back
Top Bottom