The Official NBA Thread

He been through 20 years of trauma

He'll cope

Just get liquored up and annoy me again
Oh yeah I forgot you guys had a lil bromance lol

I’ve been warning about keeping towns and it started a lil bromance too earlier this season

Totally fair game question to have tho imo

Thunder gonna have trouble too later on smh

what if neither Edwards or Booker are 'generational' & we throw that term around way too loosely?
Ant has definitely shown that type of promise but yea it's his first time getting out the first round, might need to slow down just a little with all the comparisons to some of the all-time greats :lol:.

Beating the defending champs would send that sort of talk into the stratosphere though

Ant has definitely shown that type of promise but yea it's his first time getting out the first round, might need to slow down just a little with all the comparisons to some of the all-time greats :lol:.

Beating the defending champs would send that sort of talk into the stratosphere though
Winning two games or pushing it to a game 7 would achieve that, even if they ultimately lose. People are always looking for excuses to proclaim someone the next best thing.

Well, almost anyone, because in my opinion, Jalen has outperformed Ant and all the point guards this year, and yet somehow he's treated like chopped liver.

I can't wait for other teams to lose and their fans to realize that the 2nd apron grim reaper is coming for them too.

Like if the Wolves don't win the chip, they got some big decisions to make this summer.
I think there's going to be movement among the tax payers this summer. Teams will be dumping good players on the cap space teams.

In hindsight, would he have gotten more credit joining the Heat and making noise there rather than he did joining the 73-9 Dubs he choked against the previous season?

Back
Top Bottom