The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

Screenshot_20240513-154738__01.jpg

oprah-winfrey-shrug.gif

Joker and AG were eating last night. Denver had their best paint scoring game in the series.

If you're still getting cooked with Rudy in the game and you're struggle to find scoring outside of Ant then it's reasonable to consider revisiting the game 2 line up.

That being said KAT needs to do way more regardless of the line up.

they weren't getting cooked when Rudy was in the game. They were getting cooked with the no Gobert / no Ant lineups.

One thing football does have over basketball... Society/women respect the scarcity of the games/the scheduling of it. They just accept that on Sundays for four months they will get nothing and it's fine. Basketball does not get that same level of treatment. It's always "isn't there another game on tomorrow" or "you can't sit here and watch basketball EVERY DAY".

Facts. My girl hates basketball and baseball because it’s on so often. She accepts football and even enjoys it because we have Canes season tickets and go together.

I think Joker might have cracked his code and now he’s neutralizing him. Gobert doesn’t know whether to defend the shot or play the pass. Joker might get half way into his shooting motion and dish it off at the last second. It’s hard to get a read on somebody that’s in their bag like that. A lot of bigs have been cooked by joker it’s not just him.

Trying to think of viable takers for Zach and am having a hard time, with his salary number, injury history and overall career inconsistency.

The Kings maybe?
What void does he fill for the kings? I dunno, it's gonna be hard to move him no matter how you cut it. After the first injury he came back and there were still zero suitors for him.

Rudy Gobert is always at the center of every convo when his team is playing bad.

Whens the last time any defensive center with zero offensive game got this much blame on every team he's on :lol:
It’s because he’s a 4 time DPOY and has never even been to the conference Finals. All the other centers who won DPOY as much as him have at least 1 ring. That’s why Rudy gets talked about like he does.

Don't make Naz into Rui. You don't want him on Jok the whole game. Kat would foul out quick. Jok adjusted and I don't see gm 2 repeating. Gm 2 was probably one of the worst games that nuggets squad has played in recent memory.

Rudy Gobert is always at the center of every convo when his team is playing bad.

Whens the last time any defensive center with zero offensive game got this much blame on every team he's on :lol:

Seriously.

I don't remember this many recriminations over Ben Wallace's offensive game.

Gobert is a obviously flawed player. But people take it to ridiculous extremes.

It’s because he’s a 4 time DPOY and has never even been to the conference Finals. All the other centers who won DPOY as much as him have at least 1 ring. That’s why Rudy gets talked about like he does.

Nah I think it's because he's french and annoying.

And

I think people believe they could be Rudy Gobert if they were 7-2

so it makes people extra mad when he's fumbling passes or tripping over his own feet.

What void does he fill for the kings? I dunno, it's gonna be hard to move him no matter how you cut it. After the first injury he came back and there were still zero suitors for him.
A consistent 3rd scoring option behind Fox and Domas.

Seriously.

I think he's an easy target because of his salary and he wears his emotions on his sleeve.

Seriously.

It was because they were winning and making deep playoff runs. I don't think big Ben ever got played off the floor. See Mann going off

Back
Top Bottom