The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

IMG_4120.jpeg

#4ThaBeastz

(This is a video that got removed from Twitter)
is that plum? my puerto rican (irish) princess 👑 🇵🇷 :))

There’s a legendary store about Rudy… he says “you gotta stay home against joker”. … and I say to him “brother, I got 42… I don’t need to stay home”. :lol: I don’t even get the punchline
Made zero sense the way he told it :rofl:

I mean you can, we are currently even with the defending champs, and have beaten them more times than anyone in the playoffs have in the past two years sans the team we just swept so.......
Yea we ain't talking about the whole team though. We are just talking ABOUT DPOY/Hall of Famer Rudy Gobert.

denver playing with their meat 🥩 to begin this qtr
so is A-Rod and his crew not allowed at the Minny home games and only attending aways games? did Glen Taylor take their seats away?

Yea we ain't talking about the whole team though. We are just talking ABOUT DPOY/Hall of Famer Rudy Gobert.
Yeah, thing is past the middle school level defense is a team sport and Gobert is +73 this post season

He is also playing well this game (defensively), despite what twitter is saying

denver playing with their meat 🥩 to begin this qtr
so is A-Rod and his crew not allowed at the Minny home games and only attending aways games? did Glen Taylor take their seats away?
Officially no they weren’t taken away, but when Glen backed out it was reported ARod and Lore would attend mostly just away games

Yeah, thing is past the middle school level defense is a team sport and Gobert is +73 this post season

He is also playing well this game (defensively), despite what twitter is saying
They might need to go small for spurts and just sit dude.

You can act like you don't know what I'm talking about though. That's fine.

if denver doesn't mess around and run everything through jokic, they gonna be good
i don't need to see anymore MPJ side steps or jamal iso vs Ant

Back
Top Bottom