Ja
Zion
Brunson
Booker
Bam
Fox
Paolo
Jaylen

I’m sure I’m missing guys. We are doing just fine. We’re ina space now where the guys over 32 aren’t top dogs anymore
How many of those guys you just listed will ever make a 1st team all NBA or ever finish even top 3 in MVP voting though? Maybe 2 on that list max. Some of those guys are honestly supporting players. We will always have depth and talent, but the cream at the top is not us. None of those guys are Bron, Curry, or KD level

Brunson is a coaches kid. SGA is canadian. Ant/Tatum/Brown and all the other american guys are great 1v1 players but they aren't offensive hubs like SGA, Luka, or Jokic. We need more focus on fundamentals and playmaking. When's the last time we have developed an elite big man out of the states? All of our best young players are guards
i think its the offensive system which is as kobe said accidental basketball

Who's the best American player 27 and under? Tatum? That's a terrible number 1 to have, but by default he is the face of American hoops going forward. Him, Ant, and Ja? I still believe in Zion personally. When healthy he's clearly the best American player. Only 23

Dawg…Jayson Tatum is averaging like 29/8/5, and he’s been to the conference finals like 4x already (about to be 5) and has been to the finals 2 years ago

He’s the guy. You overthinking it :lol:

How many of those guys you just listed will ever make a 1st team all NBA or ever finish even top 3 in MVP voting though? Maybe 2 on that list max. Some of those guys are honestly supporting players. We will always have depth and talent, but the cream at the top is not us. None of those guys are Bron, Curry, or KD level
Ant, Brunson, and Tatum will be first team all NBA. Like I said, we’re in a space where we don’t have a generational (Zion is but he has to be healthy. Ant is close) guy but we on spots like 4-50. AJ dybantsa is coming.

If SGA reps team USA then ill count him until then he's international. We lack size. Its all good though, like posters above have said, we have help on the way. Flagg, Boozer, and AJ Dybantsa will all be studs from the U.S. and they are all actually 6'9 and up. We produce mainly guards right now.

Ant, Brunson, and Tatum will be first team all NBA. Like I said, we’re in a space where we don’t have a generational (Zion is but he has to be healthy. Ant is close) guy but we on spots like 4-50. AJ dybantsa is coming.
Bro its crazy how you mentioned AJ too lol I had no idea you was going to bring him up. That kid is special special.

I was going to like this, but Bron never had a huge gap. Kobe, KD, Steph were right on his bumper. Jokic timing right now, is really CRAZY tho. Stars aging out. New stars TOO young. Giannis & Luka are right there with him tho.

Let’s not get crazy. Giannis especially.
Why I find it crazy when folks make it seem like he's so far high and above his peers right now :lol:

He's already been crowned as the MVP and consensus best in the world right now, doesn't mean nobody else is near that level.

The combustible situation this season may have been partly his doing but let's not get it twisted, healthy Giannis has shown he's still 1B or 1C when on the floor :lol:

His team sucking and being umbalanced as hell doesnt mean he fell off play wise suddenly.

It’s interesting to me that, while a lot of people paint the basketball development pipeline as being better in some countries they than the US, a lot of the great international players that have come along have credited some of their all-around skills to playing sports other than basketball when they were young.

Like Joker’s water polo history impacting his passing and guys who played soccer like Nash saying it helped with basketball footwork.

There’s a lot that goes into someone becoming a great NBA player and, IMO, the system they come up in is much less important than innate talent and work ethic.

for every Wemby there's a Killian Hayes

Much like dudes that call good looking women average if they were to take strolls in Manhattan ignore the weak women that live/work in that city, yall really forget/ignore the International ball players that DON'T make the cut.

Do we really need to make a list of the "garbage" that has crossed these waters over the last 15 years?

I was going to like this, but Bron never had a huge gap. Kobe, KD, Steph were right on his bumper. Jokic timing right now, is really CRAZY tho. Stars aging out. New stars TOO young. Giannis & Luka are right there with him tho.

I agree with you as far as timing. Thats why 3 years ago I really thought Giannis was going to take over. Jokic and Giannis being 29 puts them in a rare spot right now. They the only elite players in they primes. All the other cats are younger and the Kobe's/Lebrons/Stephs of the world. are out they primes right now. They have a great combo of youth and experience. And most important size.

It’s interesting to me that, while a lot of people paint the basketball development pipeline as being better in some countries they than the US, a lot of the great international players that have come along have credited some of their all-around skills to playing sports other than basketball when they were young.

Like Joker’s water polo history impacting his passing and guys who played soccer like Nash saying it helped with basketball footwork.

There’s a lot that goes into someone becoming a great NBA player and, IMO, the system they come up in is much less important than innate talent and work ethic.
did kobe lebron or jordan play other sports?

They were never close to Bron.

From 2011-2018 undisputed best player in the world by far.

Back
Top Bottom