The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

1715872675741.jpeg

🎯

Looking with the no whining, triple double and playing defense :pimp:. Hope Booker was watching RustyShackleford RustyShackleford

I knew someone was bound to bring up Shaq's stat. I remember Ben having trouble and what they did was make Kobe high volume and tough shot taker. Ben was effective as the help and sheed being the primary

I'm not saying it would hold up in the playoffs or that I would bet money on it, but the Thunder stopped Jokic with Jaylin Williams (Arkansas center/forward) multiple times

I knew someone was bound to bring up Shaq's stat. I remember Ben having trouble and what they did was make Kobe high volume and tough shot taker. Ben was effective as the help and sheed being the primary
You’re referring to 2004. The graphic mentioned 2001, against Mutombo. Wasn’t a scheme issue in 2001; Shaq was just a monster and on a personal mission to destroy Deke.

I'm not saying it would hold up in the playoffs or that I would bet money on it, but the Thunder stopped Jokic with Jaylin Williams (Arkansas center/forward) multiple times

again this is the PF on jokic, rim protector on AG strategy.

Nuggets have adjusted to this by using AG as the ballhandler and screening with AG for Jokic to get the rim protector on Jokic.

The best option might honestly be Gobert on an Island with Jokic no help and hope he misses some.
Wolves should be able to play even with Nuggets even if Jokic is going off.

They just can't get roasted in the non Gobert minutes. which is the real problem.

and Ant has to be better.

The best option might honestly be Gobert on an Island with Jokic no help and hope he misses some.
Wolves should be able to play even with Nuggets even if Jokic is going off.

They just can't get roasted in the non Gobert minutes. which is the real problem.

and Ant has to be better.
Hope Ant can turn into Luka or LeBron overnight then. Nuggets aren't letting him breathe, especially if Conley isn't there to help him out.

Hope Ant can turn into Luka or LeBron overnight then. Nuggets aren't letting him breathe, especially if Conley isn't there to help him out.
He had 6 assists in the first half basically playing Conley's role. It probably would have worked if KAT shot worth a **** in the second half. Or anyone else. But yeah, turns out he's a better scoring threat than ball distributor.

Did fine vs the suns
That's a whole different conversation you can have about Phoenix's roster construction, Vogel's ineptitude and how those three stars operate.

Rudy across years and years been a playoff crumbler. This ain't new.

That's a whole different conversation you can have about Phoenix's roster construction, Vogel's ineptitude and how those three stars operate.

Rudy across years and years been a playoff crumbler. This ain't new.
Until the past week I thought he was best known as being a mental ****** and doing stupid stuff to not play at all, not that his play significantly changed in the playoffs. There's really nothing statistically to back up any dropoff in his play in the postseason. It's just a narrative people want to run with.

Back
Top Bottom