WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

The whole story was changed last minute. Should have just delayed it until they got it right, but they wanted to rush to their platform.

The whole story was changed last minute. Should have just delayed it until they got it right, but they wanted to rush to their platform.
Chasing dollars and expecting the fans to gobble it up like McDonald's.

I get Disney's perspective, much to the chagrin of Feige. When it started, it felt more like Apple especially that year they gave us Spiderman, Black Panther, Avengers Infinity War, Ant Man, End Game.

Chasing dollars and expecting the fans to gobble it up like McDonald's.

I get Disney's perspective, much to the chagrin of Feige. When it started, it felt more like Apple especially that year they gave us Spiderman, Black Panther, Avengers Infinity War, Ant Man, End Game.
Pretty sure that's why Iger started axing numerous titles and start focusing on the main players. Whether we think it is or not, the Captain America mantle is a big time player for Marvel.

Especially with
Evans supposedly signing back on for Secret Wars.

^^^Sure.

Anthony Mackie just didn't have a great platform and instead became a victim of DEI politics along with Brie Larson.

giphy.gif

Season 2 is prolly going to be the Emma Frost led team isnt it?

Emma Frost is like Aj Styles, she been the x-Men leader longer than she been a villain at this point.

(Aj Styles been in WWE longer than TNA)

AJ Styles was in TNA from 2002-2013. He hasn’t been in WWE for a decade yet. Debuted 2016 Rumble.

Still feels like it, he signed a new deal that should extend him past that 11 year mark.

But you get what im saying, i dont even consider Aj a TNA person, hes just WWE to most now.

I hate everything you post, Hijo Del Promo Hijo Del Promo

As Jay-Z told Joe Buddens...

So what?

Your hate drives my post.
Your hate empowers my post.
Your love keeps you from pressing ignore.

My post about STARS, cause NBA size WARS that have you MARVEL like it was a WWE match, you can BANKS on that from THE BEST IN THE WORLD.

Also...
Kang > Doom.

But thats not MAJOR news at all, we all knew that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom