2024 Wrestling Thread | Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting...

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Elden-Ring-LEGO-fan-made-Walking-Mausoleum-side-by-side.jpg

Imma be real, been meaning to say it but AEW is not moving the needle. In all honesty i feel like AEW can’t compete yet. I think they’re more on par with NXT instead of being a direct competition for WWE. AEW/NJPW/ROH/impact/NXT are all the same in my eyes. WWE is still the better product.

Living Dangerously ‘99 easily.
Have you perhaps had time to watch Heat Wave 98&99?..If so I’d like your honest opinion. Call it right down the middle ifyouwheel..

Have you perhaps had time to watch Heat Wave 98&99?..If so I’d like your honest opinion. Call it right down the middle ifyouwheel..

‘98 was almost my choice because that Taz/BBB is one of my all time favorite because of the history between them and the RVD/Sabu match was insane. RVD and Sanubare what drew me to ECW. Also Jerry LYn and Justin Credible was insane i feel Justin didn’t get that much love when he went to WWE

Heatwave ‘99 Taz vs tajiri was great especially with the story build up. Dudley Boyz match was tremendous. They always put on a great match.

Also i meant to say Guilty as Charged ‘99 is my favorite ppv

Super crazy Vs Tahiti, those guys matches were always great.

Sid vicious debut

Dudleyz vs spoke and new Jack. The **** those dudes would do back in the day? That match was what ECW proclaimed. Man i can’t even imagine how many drugs spike Dudley has been on in his life.

RVD vs Lance was what you’d expect. Lance was that Bret hart wrestler so those 2 going head to head was a banger. Not great but really good.

Tommy dreamer had been a favorite of mine for years. So him vs the guy that wanted to take his place with a terry funk *** whoopin thrown in? Legendary.

But you got the big one peak Taz vs The Franchise. You got a grudge match finally ending after a great buildup, Sabu coming back neck brace and laying the snack on both Taz and Shane. Chris Cándido turning on Shane (right before he went to a Indy promotion here in LA XPW before he went to WCW) and Taz putting in that kata ha jime (which i do to my wife ocasionally 😅) no tazzmission for that W. As a huge Taz fan, him getting that belt was the reason i bought the replica belt i still own till today.

LD ‘99 was a tremendous show as well but my and heatwave ‘98 are better.

Sorry lol

Back
Top Bottom