Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
agree on the overwhelmed hype (super limited during ASG) and marketing around the QNTM that it didn't live up to expectations was it demise. i really liked them but the fit was terrible for casual, let alone being marketed with hooping capabilities.
Official release took too long. Should have been within two weeks of ASG at least and they should have dropped the louder colors sooner. It was just way too much teasing with that model

for those who got the pods what size are you vs what size you bought?

im an 11 and got size 3 and feel like theyre too big. even though the model on the page is an 11 and wearing a 3

feel like they should have fit tighter considering theyre sock

i dunno maybe im wrong

agree on the overwhelmed hype (super limited during ASG) and marketing around the QNTM that it didn't live up to expectations was it demise. i really liked them but the fit was terrible for casual, let alone being marketed with hooping capabilities.

I still wear my basektball version of the OG pair, I like them. Gotta cover the top with baggier pants though.

I got them years later for the low though.

It can't just be that thinks the Ant 1's look like a sleeker QNTM Basketball. They look like a copy to me.

Wild opinion, but the Yeezy QNTM Basketball original colorway is probably my favorite Yeezy.
just the shape, but it's sleeker and better pattern

It can't just be that thinks the Ant 1's look like a sleeker QNTM Basketball. They look like a copy to me.

Wild opinion, but the Yeezy QNTM Basketball original colorway is probably my favorite Yeezy.

nah not wild at all lol QNTM one of my fav but I just cant make the fit work (swapped insoles, no insoles etc.). AE1 and Harden 8 could easily be a 700 VXXX shoe lol

for those who got the pods what size are you vs what size you bought?

im an 11 and got size 3 and feel like theyre too big. even though the model on the page is an 11 and wearing a 3

feel like they should have fit tighter considering theyre sock

i dunno maybe im wrong

The size guide on their site sucked. I’ve watched a bunch of reviews and you basically need a size 2 until almost size 12. Size 3 is only for big big feet.

I have both and the QNTMs are very uncomfortable, whereas the AE1 are comfy AF. But I definitely see the design influence.

Qntms were great. I just don’t think people wanted to rock with a chunky basketball looking shoe. Didn’t go well with people’s joggers. Maybe if they had dropped now during the baggy pants resurgence it’d be different.

The size guide on their site sucked. I’ve watched a bunch of reviews and you basically need a size 2 until almost size 12. Size 3 is only for big big feet.

I have both and the QNTMs are very uncomfortable, whereas the AE1 are comfy AF. But I definitely see the design influence.
How's the Sizing for AE1s?

IMG_3317.jpeg

Septiembre 2018 releases

May be my favorite adidas of all times.

Will find a second pair when the price for size 11.5 is palatables.

Back
Top Bottom