BMF Series Thread - Season 3 March 1st on STARZ

More than likely next season is the last. I assume within the first few episodes terry and meech are going to split and maybe the last episode is when they're indicted. I know blue davinchi is probably sick since this will be season where his likeness will be involved

Ain't that the second time Hoop has been shot?

Braxton is a cold *** dad.

bye bye Trinidad James 🕺

Doc made sure to get the ***** he's been waiting 30 years for before coming clean :rofl:

the fake Deion was even worse than Tupac :rofl:

Next season it's going to be a adventure in Mexico :lol: They couldn't have called that man a lawyer?

best part of the show was Poot and Bodie

I don't know if Meech is a very good actor. I can't call it

He only comes off as believable when he is angry and yelling, maybe sometimes when it is a joking moment

Most other things feel forced and unnatural

But part of that might just be the dog **** writing and directing on the show

Doc made sure to get the ***** he's been waiting 30 years for before coming clean :rofl:

Women are so gullible and easily manipulated. They really believe us when we act nice and “different” in the beginning. The majority of us men are all the same.

I told a chick once, you know a man will play nice and act like he’s “not like the other guys” in the beginning, just to accomplish a goal.

They fall for the swindle all the time :lol:

People place friendly/nice and revert back to the their true nature alllll the time. It’s funny as hell

Back
Top Bottom