NIKE Kobe VIII PROTRO - 2023

IMG_5848.jpeg
IMG_5852.jpeg
IMG_5860.jpeg
IMG_5847.jpeg
Worked this morning, then spent a little two hours in traffic for about 5 minutes of actual time at Undefeated to pick up the shoes. Also grabbed a jersey since I couldn’t figure out sizing online. Gotta love LA with the traffic vs store time 😩🥳

Since I had to pick up the kicks at the La Brea location, I had to roll up in the Undefeated La Brea Protro 1s. Made it back home with some Panera food and worked for a few more hours. Just took a few shots (and will also be cross posting this in the main Kobe thread 🤍).
What’s The Jersey Sizing Consensus?

Need A 40 :nerd:

What’s The Jersey Sizing Consensus?

Need A 40 :nerd:
Ya I was so confused trying to buy online since it specifically said Women's sizing,, but these jerseys have the typical 40-Small etc type sizing. Or in other words, sized like every other swingman'like Nike jersey

Attachments

• tempImagemxQ86s.png
    tempImagemxQ86s.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 411
  • tempImaget0leDN.png
    tempImaget0leDN.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 878
Played in the “Venice beach” Kobe 8s outdoors today. Didn’t realize how stiff the materials are. The tongue was so stiff I thought i had the shoe inserts in when I grabbed the shoe. But I liked the shoe. Hoping to get the Kobe 9s in December. I think the Kobe 6s are still my favorite shoe to ball in.

Played in my VB Protros last night for about 2 hours. Materials are real stiff but felt them loosening up as I kept playing. Drop in react midsole feels great and had no foot soreness after either. Going to play in them again on Friday to really break em in but overall def enjoy them.

I still think the 6s are the best of all the protros to come out.

Played in my VB Protros last night for about 2 hours. Materials are real stiff but felt them loosening up as I kept playing. Drop in react midsole feels great and had no foot soreness after either. Going to play in them again on Friday to really break em in but overall def enjoy them.

I still think the 6s are the best of all the protros to come out.

Same experience overall today with the 8's. I was expecting some aches in my legs/feet because of the react (had some aches in the Sab1 and thought it was the react, but may be something else) but surprisingly felt good. I will cop another pair of 8 protros for sure.

6's are the goat.

Back
Top Bottom